INTRO + [01]

HELLOOOOO..

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK WRITTEN SO IT MIGHT BE WEIRD. (AND CRINGE)

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

THE CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SKZ.
ITS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.

I DO NOT MEAN TO CAUSE HARM TO ANY OF THE MEMBERS.

THE SHIPS IN THIS STORY ONLY HAPPEN IN THIS STORY ONLY.

IM NOT SHIPPING THE MEMBERS ROMANTICALLY IRL. PLS DONT GET ME WRONG. THE MEMBERS ALL HAVE AN EXTREMELY CLOSE FRIENDSHIP AND I DO KNOW THAT.

THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THIS STORY WILL BE HWANG HYUNJIN AND LEE MINHO IF YOU HAVE NOT GUESSED YET BUT OTHER MEMBERS WILL BE MENTIONED AS WELL.

MAIN SHIP: HYUNHO

SIDE SHIPS: CHANGMIN, CHANLIX.

THE STORY IS SET IN A COLLEGE. The members are all the same age (20) except for Jeongin (19).

WARNINGS:

- the story may include A LOT of swear words.

- the story will contain angst as well.. (i'm a sucker for angst, ok?)

- violence and abuse may be mentioned.

- explicit sexual scenes later on in the story might appear..

AND MORE

IM GONNA SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE LAST WARNING. THIS STORY IS SUPPOSED TO BE MAINLY FLUFF, CONSIDERING THE TITLE. BUT I WANT TO MAKE IT INTERESTING YK?
SOOO MIXING IT WITH ANGSTY BACKSTORIES, DRAMA, AND A FEW SMUT SCENES, SOUNDS INTERESTING IG.

This story is gonna be a slow burn. (I'M SORRYYYY)

I'm planning on making the story with a lot of chapters but I'm not sure.. we'll see how it goes.

A few scenes from the story are taken from real life events, such as a few angsty parts.

There might be slow ass updates and I apologize in advance. I'm a procrastinator and sometimes I have no will to do anything.

THATS ALL FROM ME. ILL GIVE YALL A SMALL CHAPTER TO START THE STORY.

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨🍓୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

HYUNJIN'S POV: