˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1
            ~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼 𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓭! ~

I woke up, and it was a typical day. My mother cooks, and the air is filled with the aroma of breakfast.

My father works for the government and runs an experimental lab. He isn't home much; I only catch a glimpse of him in the morning, and it's frustrating how absorbed he is in his work.

I crave his attention, but each passing day seems to slip away. After my parents talked about my father's work and how he was devastated about losing a test subject, he bragged about his upcoming project. After eating, My mother offered to take me out for the day and said How about we go to the park. I grabbed my mother's hand and sprinted to the park with her.

Suddenly, I ran ahead of her, and I fell, skidding my knee, which began to bleed. My mother helped me and said, "It's okay, Keir. It's not that bad." Suddenly, I felt a presence—a type of presence I'd never felt before. I looked up, and a demon was hovering over us. I glanced upward; there was a demon looming ominously above us.

~~~~demonic creature ~~~~

My mother said, "Keir, run

My mother said, "Keir, run." I stood utterly still, unable to flinch. I was in utter shock. I'd never seen a demon up close before, and it was rare for them to be out in the morning. The demon suddenly picked me up. I began to scream and begged my mother to save me. My mother then began to cry and tried to help me, but suddenly, more demons began to appear.

My mother cut her hand on purpose and begged the demons to eat her and leave me alone. Suddenly, a demon walked towards my mother and ate her whole; I watched as she was devoured.

I began to go in and out of consciousness as I had lost a lot of blood. Suddenly, everything went black. Meanwhile, demons fed on my body, ripped my limbs apart, and ate me. A boy walking past watched the entire scene unfold, and he drew his sword, finally took action, and went to kill the demons. He then left, knowing I was long dead. Suddenly, my body was released because the demon tried to fight the other boy to protect itself. My limbless body hit the ground.

Suddenly, I began to blink my eyes open, and suddenly, my arms were back, but my legs were gone. I looked at myself in horror. The demons were dead; my mother was dead. What the hell happened? How was I alive? I began to cry and panic. I knew I wasn't far from home. I began
To drag me home, and where my legs used to be had pain in them, but there was some smoke coming from them.

~~~~keir house ~~~~