𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

AN- sorry y'all i forgot abt this book😭😭 pls forgive me ALSOOO i finally learned the wishies names and i was shocked when i found out sion was one of the vocalist and kuya is one of the rappers like i was not expecting that at all😭😭 how we feeling bout the new cover too anyways enjoy this chapter yall

and here's the motd!!

JAKE'S POV
Location: Mall
Time: 1:48 pm

I was currently walking around the outside mall that the cafe was connected too. I was by myself as all the others didn't want to come with me cause they claim I take to long. Passing by this one store I looked through the window and seen a whole bunch of skirts, hoodies, pj's that I needed.

"Oh my gosh I have to get this stuff its so cute!!", I said excitedly about to walk into the store when i tripped over my own foot bumping into someone. "Oh my are you ok??", the person asked a worried look on their face. "Ahh yea im fine im just really clumsy", I replied giggling to myself softly.

"You must be new around here?? I've never seen you around here before.", the stranger questioned tilting his head a bit. "Ahh, yea I am new I actually just moved here a day or two ago.", I chuckled out. "That makes sense the town is small so its really easy to spot out new faces. But im Sunoo!!", he exclaimed out excitedly.

"Well Sunoo, im Jake! Obviously since im a new face would you like to finish shopping together and get to know each other?", I said excitedly visibly bouncing on my heels. "Of course!! I need another friend anyways mine are just ew.", Sunoo spat out making a disgusted face.

NARRATOR'S POV
Location: Mall parking lot
Time: 3:26

Jake and Sunoo we're currently in the mall parking lot exchanging numbers since Jake brothers were in a rush to leave. "Im so sorry Sunoo but my brothers are in a rush to get back, I'll text you later though!!", Jake said annoyed at his brothers. "Its alright Jakey, Ill be waiting for your text you bye pooh!!", Sunoo said giving Jake a hug and walking back to his car.

Getting in his brothers car Jake rolled his eyes. "What was such a rush we had to leave now?", he questioned rolling his eyes. "Jungwoo kept annoying us about being hungry and wanting to eat instead of shop.", Johnny replied from the driver seat putting the directions on his phone.

"He couldn't have just ate something from the food court?", Jake asked pouting tears brimming in his eyes threatening to fall all because he still wanted to hang out with sunoo. "Jake we told him to just eat something from there, but he complained about wanting to go to a restaurant instead.", Yuta said from beside Jake rubbing his back.

"Ok, but all of you owe me new plushies.", he said sniffing wiping the tears out his eyes. "Even me baby? I thought I was your favorite.", Haechan said fake pouting while giving Jake puppy eyes. Jake gasps saying "Of course not you channie your to cute."

Groans could be heard throughout the car from the other 3 while Donghyuck just smiled in victory.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPP!!! (Only bc this chapter is gonna be short)

JAKE'S POV
Location: Nct's house
Time: 11:27 pm

'Ughhh im so bored, like why is there nothing to do in this house if so many people live here', I thought mentally rolling my eyes. Gasping out loud I realized I never texted Sunoo yet. "Oh em fricking gee, how could I forget to text Sunoo", mentally face plaming cause obviously I can't mess up my pretty face its too delicate.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPP (I have no idea how to write in a texting format so bare with me yall)

JAKE'S POV
Location: Nct's house
Time: 11:43 pm

After texting Sunoo for a while I ended up in the shower. Now just getting out i did my night routine getting into my pajamas.

(Guys I really tried to find sum that i like but i couldn't😭😭)

"Ikeu baby do you wanna watch a movie with us?!", Yuta shouted from the bottom of the stair. "Umm, yes I just got out the shower I'll be down in a bit hyung!!", I shouted back waiting for his response but it never came so i just shrugged it off.

Around 5 minutes later I walked down stairs to see everyone in the living room already watching the movie. "Heyy why'd you start the movie without me?", I pouted looking at Yuta.
"Don't look at me I told them to wait for you.", he replied in a defensive way blaming the others.

"Really channie I thought you would've waited for me too. You're no longer my favorite.", I said with a frown. "What that's not fair Jake! Yuta is literally lying he told us that you said no.", Haechan said now pointing fingers at Yuta.

After that they were bickering back and forth. That was until Hyuck threw a pillow at Yuta. "PILLOW FIGHTTTTT!!", I shouted jumping on the couch throwing a pillow at taeyong.

AN- this is where ima leave it off at guys. But for the next few days ima write a few chapters so i can js upload. Writing at 4 am is really hard guys and ignore any typos😭