Transmigration?!

Ye Xuan, who was watching videos on his phone was dumbfounded when a pop-up appeared on his phone saying: "Do you want to go to the cultivation world and still have access to the modern world?! Just signup at: [website]!". Ye Xuan looking at the website started laughing thinking it was a scam and jokingly filled his credentials thinking the website was joking. After a few days, He was transmigrated into the body of a poor boy sleeping on the roadside in Xuanxun Kingdom..

"Where Am I?!" Ye Xuan who was in a daze whispered to himself, baffled and shocked

Ye Xuan suddenly remembers, he signed up for a website where he could supposedly "travel to the cultivation world but still have access to modern times"

He made a comment to himself saying "I thought it was a joke.... but It turned out it actually works"

Ye Xuan receives a notification, He looked around asking himself "What Is That Sound?!"

Unsuprisingly, he receives a system, but wait! What?!

"Beep Boop! Discovered host is unsuitable for Body Cultivation and Qi Cultivation, Unbinding!", The system says.

Ye Xuan baffled at the system's message, suddenly falls into a shock and into despair. Crying, he says "Atleast give me the item to go back!"

The system drops an artifact that only he can use and unbinds immediately

Ye Xuan in despair, swears to become the strongest and show everyone his power

But right now, Ye Xuan has no talent, constitution, aptitude nor money! He is just another useless homeless person.

"My main goal is to make some money and buy a house, then I'll buy books to read and learn about this so-called "cultivation world.", Ye Xuan says with a hint of sadness in his eyes

Ye Xuan sits down, brainstorming ways to make money. He thinks of setting up a food stall and selling fried rice and more, or opening a herbalist shop where he can sell herbs, etc

"Ah! I got it! Let's run a Trading Centre!", Ye Xuan shouted in his mind

"But let's work until I get some money to buy a house" Ye Xuan said.

Ye Xuan, starts roaming the street to find jobs, luckily there was a job offer for a tavern (Xuanming Tavern/Inn). He went to the tavern and asked for a job.

The servee (meaning a server, a mix of words: server, employee. Servee) went to call the owner of the tavern who is also his father. After his arrival, Ye Xuan asked for a job.

Realising that the Xuanming Tavern was short of staff, he immediately hired Ye Xuan and told him that he can start tommorow Er Ba Yi (281 QTI, Qiankun Time Interval. or 6:30 AM)

Ye Xuan asked the owner, "Hey, I don't have a house. Could I stay here for a few days ?"

"Yes, but only for a few days. Your salary is 1000 Basic Lingshì (spirit stones)

5000 Basic Lingshì = 5 Intermediate Lingshì
100 Intermediate Lingshì = 1 Zuhe Lingshì
10 Zuhe Lingshì = 1 Tianzi Lingshì.

"Hao Qian, assign him a room and a Servee Job" Says Qianzi's Father, Hao Qing.

"Yes, Father!" says Hao Qianzi (The servee).

Hao Qianzi, smiling told Ye Xuan to wait because he was going to search for an available room.
In a few minutes, Hao Qian returned giving him the keys of The Basic Room No.10 and said "Mister, Here is the keys! It's the 10th Room of the basic section. "

Hearing this, Ye Xuan took the keys. After thanking Hao Qian, He went to his room to sleep because it was quite late, exactly Wu Si Qi (547 QTI, or 9:17 PM) as he spent the whole day looking for jobs, and luckily found one.

As the sun rises, emerging with a beautiful orange-yellow light. Everyone are awoken to the sun shining brightly. Ye Xuan also wakes up realising he's gonna be late to the shift, so he quickly gets up and gets ready.

Hao Qian witnessing Ye Xuan run down the stairs as he doesn't want to be late for work was amused.

Ye Xuan goes to the back and seeing the pile of dishes, something awakens in him. He feels like washing all the dishes?! He immediately starts and after a 1 minute he washes 19 plates?!

He's amazed by how fast he washed those dishes, so he starts washing but at a slower pace due to his exhaustion from yesterday. After a couple of minutes he washes 31 dishes, somehow still able to wash more

For the rest of the day he kept doing the dishes with unfathomable spirit, even his exhaustion gave up and dissapeared! Even Hao Qian was baffled at Ye Xuan! He finally passed out after finishing the last dish.

Hao Qian was not suprised by this and dragged him to his room and put him on the bed. Only he was asleep and Hao Qian and Hao Qing kept serving the customers and handling the reception.

After a few days of serving, Ye Xuan understood the job pretty well and was going to take a break when, a loan shark came to collect debt from a guy who was eating with his family, He had 2 Daughters and 1 Son.

Ye Xuan was taken aback by this move from the loan shark and quickly intervened shouting at the man, "Hey, Dude! You cannot use violence here and If you want to collect the debt come when he is done eating!"

The Loan Shark was enraged at Ye Xuan for intervening when a warrior at the level of Qi Refining Pinnacle, emerged from his seat. The Loan Shark was scared away by the cultivator.

Ye Xuan immediately thanked the cultivator by prostrating to him. The cultivator (name: Xian Ming) didn't feel gracious and proud as normal cultivators but actually thanked Ye Xuan and wanted to talk to him.
Ye Xuan was confused and arranged a room for them to talk. Ye Xuan thought "Hmmm, why does this cultivator want to talk to me? I am very confused".

AUTHORS NOTE: Next Chapter coming very soon :) (tommorow) And also, mc creating his system will come in chapter 2. Each chapter i post will be atleast 1k+ words.