Chapter 23

Song for a vibe.

(Few months now)
(Saturday night)

My relationship with Nick has been going good, he spoils me even though I told him not to.

He gets jealous over everything, if a guy even talk to me he get angry.

Him over protective as fuck, him stay just like mi brother with the over protectiveness.

As I looked at my phone I saw the time it was 5:00 and he had not reach home yet, this is now our house I moved in few weeks ago this house is located in Kingston.

Now mi hafi get up extra early fi drive gah work.

I got off the balcony and went into the living room and took my phone off charge and dailed his number but it went straight to voice mail.

Watch mi and him Bomboclat, mi a call and him nah ansa. Just wait a gah mek sure garlic wah knife.

Nick POV:

Watching him spit blood as I continue hitting him in the stomach with a bat, mi angry yf deh likkle bloodclat yah almost kill Nova and him Oman.

Pussyhole who send you, mnk he said spitting blood and gasping for air.

Mi- say- who- bloodclat- send- you.

I said hitting him with the bat as each word left my mouth.

Yuh nah talk, a keyno send mi he said grunting.

Suh keyno nah stop till him dead.

Yuh know wah I took up my pistol and empty it in his head as his marrow flied.

Yow Michael call Mario fi clean this up.

Dwag yuh cold eno, he said while smiling as he looked at the man lifeless body.

Mek a come gah mi yard yah now, I walked out of the warehouse and went into my car and checked my phone to see miss calls from Lia.

Bomboclat now have couple box a wait pah mi yah now. Mi wah see har whole day but a couple bo

Jah Jah I hissed my teeth and started the car and drive out going to Kingston.

As I drove out the car I dailed back Lia number but she didn't pick up.

Kmt yah man, mi cah bother wid Nuh argument yah now eno.

50 minutes later

I reached home and the security open the gate then he open the garage, I drove in and got out.

I used the door in the garage to go into the house, where I bumped right into Lia with a knife in her hand.

Lia weh yah come from she said as she back me up against the wall.

Di warehouse mi a come from b, she looked at my clothes to see blood on it then let mi go.

But a weh shi a do wid knife to, thank god say shi Nuh box mi .

B a wah, weh yah do wid knife fi fuck yuh up if a cheat you did a cheat pah mi.

I hissed my teeth and went over to her to hug her but she pushed me away.

Really, not even a hug guh shower mi Nuh wah Nuh body blood pah mi.

But I insisted and try to hug her again but she back away from me.

Lia come Nuh mi say no, she said walking up stairs.

Come yah I said as I chased her up stairs.

Alright Nick mi nah ramp! She said while pushing me from hugging her and laughing.

Alright mi nah ramp, mi ago shower I said while opening the bathroom door.

Lia POV:

Mnk how him can ramp Suh I said smiling.

I went on the bed and turn up the ace.

A few minutes later I was dosing off, but jumped out of my sleep because I felt nicks lips on mine.

Without opening my eyes I pulled him on the bed and kissed him.

He runned his hand up my thigs and I could feel myself getting wet by his touches.

I pulled away and said alright Nick mek yuh Nuh guh eat, why yuh pull way guh eat yuh food I said ignoring him. While going on my phone.

See how yuh come tease man I heard him mumbled under his breath.

I smile at his words then went on tiktok.

A few minutes later he went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and came back and laid down on the bed.

He went on his phone and put in his airpods.

I continue scrolling through tiktok, and then exited because sleep was winning.

Before I turned off my phone I looked at the time to see it was 10 o clock.

I put down the phone, on the bedside table and then pulled the sheet over me.
I was about to go to sleep when Nick said.

Yuh cah tell mi goodnight, I hissed my teeth and closed my eyes. Weh mi tell yuh bout deh teeth hissing business deh.

Yuh alright eno Nick, as I said that I feel his hand around my waist.

Mek yuh Nuh let mi guh I said removing his hand my eyes still shut.

Come in a mi arms he said pulling me to him mi Nuh feel fi cuddle, come he said his voice sounding demanding.

I went over to him and he rested his hand on my waist.

Just then his hands move to my breast caresing them.

Nick mek yuh Nuh stop yuh will guh to sleep faster he said.

It felt comfortable Suh mi Nuh mind.

In a few minutes I drifted off into sleep.

Guys this is the 23 part of the story I am sorry to end it here but I got a few things to do so tomorrow you will get the next part.