How to deal with heartbreaks

I had always been told I was a mature and reasonable person. I honestly wasn't. I had pulled away from something I had waited for my intire life. My dream guy was about to kiss me under the stars, but I go scared and pulled away. Jeez, I messed up, so I decide that moving away with my Stepdad and mom to London would be simplest solution for not getting hurt. What I hadn't realized back then was I would eventually fall in love with a british speaking fellow and I if I got scared again and pulled away, I couldn't move again. My Mom and stepdad was ply moving there, because I had gotten accepted to a college there and they wanted to be close to me whenever I needed them. They knew that flying across the atlantic wouldn't be possible. I also knew that my stepdad wanted to be closer to me emotionally and geographically. He tried hard, but I missed my real father. Atleast my mom had moved on, and she was very happy with Paul (My "Beloved" stepdad).

Getting back to the point I decided to tell mom and Paul my decision about going to college in Britain.

I walk into to the livingroom where my mom and Paul are sitting and taking about who knows what.(Probably not about fashionable clothes or music, because they know nothing about either!) They turn their heads and my mom says "Good morning, honey. You arrived very late last night, I got worried." "I was outside looking at the stars. Alone. Atleast most of the time.-" My mom gives me a look when I say "Most of the time". "-I am fine, BTW, but I decided that I want to move to England." Pau looks at me with his eyes and mouth wide open without even realizing it. My mom looks at me confused and asks "Honey, did you fight with one of your friends or something? why the sudden change of mind?" " I don't really want to talk about with other people around..." I say, giving Paul a "Please, Get out of your living room so I can talk to my mom about girly stuff" kind of look. He leaves immediately, and I sigh of pure happiness. "You need to get used to Paul hanging around here, because he i my husband now. You were there when I said "I do", so be nice. But now I want you to tell me what's going on." She says in only one breath. "Okay... The girls in my class have been being very rude and mean lately, the guys in my class are idiots and keeps on mocking for getting into good colleges and the only nice guy in the class, whom I am also desperately in love with, Leaned in to kiss me under the stars, but I froze and pulled away for some reason... I am stupid! Dd you maybe drop me on the floor when I was little?" "Many times, honey, but you turned out fine, as did your little sister (her name is Piper, but hats not important to the story so.. Why did I mention it? Don't judge! I a a normal person, I think....), but you seem to have a lot on your plate. Maybe you felt that this boy you like wasn't right for you and you thought that such a romantic scene should have been set off for someone special." She says wisely. Damn, she has a point. She normally doesn't, cause she is as crazy as I am. "You might be right." I mumble quietly. "Now go upstairs and pack, because Paul ordered tickets and we are moving in 15 days." She says. "Mom, You are not going anywhere. I wanna move by myself. Piper can't be forced to move. I am renting an apartment there and I will move myself. No discussion." I say strictly. "You have grown up" she sighs.

I start packing and realize that I am moving away, because of a little didn't-happen kiss.. Hope I don't fall in Love in England.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hí, Guys!! I hope you really enjoyed this first chapter, because I really enjoyed making it. I know, I know, Emma (Finally decided on a name) hasn't moved or met any youtubers yet, but I wanted to give a backstory, so If she later in the story explains why she moved, I would't have to explain everything again. This fanfic will mostly be about Emma meeting Joe, Caspar, Zoe, Alfie, Oli, Jim, Tanya, The twins and such, but if you want me to add anyone else please tell me in the comments. Also, in the next chapter she will move and meet some youtubers and it will be a lot more exiting! Thank you anyways for taking your time and reading this "Homemade" fanfic! Bye guys, will update soon enough