Chapter-17

3rd Person POV

Now Taehyung went shopping to buy alot of snacks and some drinks most of which were Jungkook's favourites.
And he also bought some flowers and fruits for Mina, after shopping for about an hour he booked a cab and went to Mina's home.
He went in and knocked on the door but was surprisingly greeted by someone else.

He stood there for a while confused and looked at the guy again from head to toe there was only silence between them, but it was soon broken by Mina who came towards the door saying "Woo, who is at the door? Come soon we have to prepare the table and set the the dishes there Tae might arrive soo.... Ah Tae !! You're already here I was just talking about you.
Ummm" she stopped looking at Tae who was still curious about the guy in front of him.
"Ummm Tae this is Jungwoo my elder son and I call him Woo. And Woo this is Tae !"

Now she was done with the introduction and and smiled while looking at them. Woo was shocked because he never believed what his mom said, his mom always talked about how beautiful the boy looked and his duality was no talk.
He was hot and sexy when he was being to cold to others especially when he was surrounded by unknown people. He was an ambivert.
Meaning he was extroverted to the people he was familiar with but extremely introverted to people he was unfamiliar or new to.
It took him time to talk to people and get familiar with them. But once he began talking he wouldn't stop, and she found this habit of the boy very cute.

Now also when the door bell rang for the first time Woo had reached the door to open it but he looked at Tae making a heart in the glass of the door after fogging it and he looks so adorable so he kept looking and didn't notice when Tae rang the bell multiple times bringing him out of his trance.

Ignore the mic

He opened the door and expected the boy to smile at him cutely but in return he got a cold tight lipped poker face.
But this look was kinda threatening but also hot to him.

Now as soon as his mom introduced them to each other Woo smiled and Tae smiled awkwardly and said hi to him.

Mina said "Woo is 30 years old that means he is two years older than you so you can call him hyung or even Woo. Whatever you like, right woo ?"
" Yes mom he can call me whatever he wants "
Woo immediately replied chuckling.
Tae smiled brightly this time and said " Ok mom I'll call him Woo hyung from now on !"

All three of them went in smiling and talking after reaching the living room Tae put all his snacks and drinks in the table and removed the flowers and fruits from it so that he could give them to Mina.

Mina noticed those snacks and drinks and asked " Tae you seem to have brought alot of snacks and drinks. You know right you don't have to bring them when you come home "

Tae immediately stopped her and said " No mom  that's not for you it's for someone else.
Today I'm going to our for a movie night and I was told him I would be bringing snacks and drinks so I got them. After lunch I'll be leaving to his place mom. But I got these flowers and fruits definitely for you." He ended the sentence giggling.

Now he ran to Mina gave her those flowers and fruit and hugged her , they broke away after few seconds and Woo said "Mom, Tae come fast the food will get cold. Come on I'm hungry, let's eat"
Tae smiled and dragged Mina with him to the dining hall and sat down between Mina and Woo.
Now Mina had served food for the 3 of them sat down and placed pieces of meat in between in Tae's plate while Woo made a wrap of all the meat and vegetables with some sauces and fed it to Tae.
After sometime they were done and Mina recieved a call amd she went away to to her room because her husband wanted her to look for some documents there.
Now Woo and Tae were there in the dining hall and Woo started picking up the empty plates and bowls and went to the kitchen to place them in the wash basin and Tae went in along with plates and spoons and together the cleaned the table and sat down on the sofas in the living room while they waited for Mina to return.

They began to watch some series and found out that both them really liked the other parts of the series and were now fanboying over the actors and the series together.
Mina returned after about 45 minutes and was happy to see that woo and tae got along pretty well.
As soon as she reached the living room woo noticed her and was about to tell tae but noticed him half asleep so he just stayed quiet.
Both of them that is Mina and Woo switched off the tv and closed the curtains so gae could sleep properly and also adjusted his position on the couch.
After sleeping for few minutes tae woke suddenly and looked at the clock only to see that it was 3:00pm and immediately looked around and spotted Mina and Woo sitting near the reading room while they talked about something.
He went to them and said "umm sorry mom and woo hyung I slept off. And.... I told you about the movie night right mom."
Immediately Mina said "ya you told me that had a movie night plan with someone but didn't tell who though so what's the matter ?"
"Actually mom he asked me to finish my shirt in the cafe early and asked me to come home so I thought of leaving now . I'll book a cab for me." Tae said
And Woo looked at him understandingly while Mina said  "Tae you just woke up and you still look sleepy, what if the cab driver kidnapped you or something! Don't worry Woo will drop you safely go with him or you're not going."
Then Tae ga e in to her request and said "Ok mom woo hyung will drop me, fine ?"

"Ok Tae give me a minute I'll go get the car keys" Woo said and went towards the key stand.

To Be Continued...