Chapter-18

3rd Person POV

Now Woo was driving and Tae was sitting next to him and navigating him towards Jungkook's house.
He didn't tell anyone about him and Jungkook being friends because he didn't want to create any kind of rumor or trouble for Jungkook and that's the reason he didn't even tell Mina about the person had planned the movie night with.
He felt sad for not telling her but he knew that's what was safe for Jungkook so he decided to keep things that way instead of creating unnecessary trouble.

Now he asked Woo to stop the car at some distance from the apartment so that Woo wouldn't notice the house he was going to.
He then thanked Woo for the ride and walked towards the apartment.
Woo stopped the car where Taehyung had asked him to buy noticed it because it was somewhat familiar to him. He was curious to know where Tae was going so he waited but was surprised after seeing Taehyung heading towards the house.
He didn't expect Taehyung to be meeting Jungkook and that too plan a movie night.
So he drove back quickly and went to his mom and said "Mom you won't believe where Tae went. Like seriously mom I never thought so. He went to Jungkook's house mom. "

Mina was shocked to hear that she didn't expect Taehyung to be friends with a celebrity that too Jungkook it was unbelievable for her so she said " Woo don't tell something unless you're very sure it could create rumours which would put Tae in danger. Are you 100% sure Woo ? "

Woo nodded his head frantically and Mina looked troubled.

Now Taehyung happily walked off towards Jungkook's apartment without looking back he went joyfully while looking into the bags to make sure all the required snacks and drinks were there and that he hadn't missed out on something.
He stood in front of Jungkook's door after ringing the bell waiting patiently for Jungkook to open the door.
But when the was still not open he entered the passcode and walked in.

He knew the passcode because he had entered the house earlier even when Jungkook wasn't home so he thought of going in.

Now after entering inside he saw Jungkook's footwear still in place along with his overcoat, cap and mask.
So he confirmed that Jungkook was home and not outside so he walked towards the living room and placed the snacks bag there and walked towards the kitchen hoping to find him there but he wasn't there.

So he thought of checking everywhere and now he walked inside towards the reading area but didn't find him there so he was about to exit the room and go to the living room to make a call for asking him if the plan was still on.
But as he was about to go towards the living room he was startled by the sound of the turning of the knob so he immediately looked in that direction and found Jungkook coming out of a room which was dark and comparatively cooler so Taehyung asked him curiously "What room is that ? "
Jungkook giggled and said "This room was renovated and now it's a home theatre, our movie night remember? So I was just switching on the projector and AC for us "

Taehyung was listening to him keenly while his mouth was in the shape of 'O' and he was nodding continuously slowly.
Jungkook smiled at his cuteness and ruffled his hair and held his hand was about to guide him inside but Tae left his hand and ran off towards the living room saying "Just a minute I got a lot of snacks and drinks for us I'll get it then we can eat and watch. It'll be fun"

Jungkook just ruffled his hair clumsily and laughed and waited for him patiently.
And once tae was back they went inside the home theatre together and sat down on the recliners.
Tae asked "So what are we going to watch ?"
He asked excitedly and waited for a response and turned towards Jungkook with curious eyes.

Jungkook looked at him in the eyes and said "We're going to watch lovely runner? We can watch something else if you want, my friends suggested this one along with a few others but when I read the description I thought I could somehow related and the plot was sounding interesting that's why I chose this. If you don't want to we can watch whatever you want. "

Tae smiled and smiled " No no let's watch lovely runner itself I heard it's really good."

Now Jungkook let it play and sat beside Taehyung in the recliner and looked at him checking if he was comfortable.
Now they were midway between the episode and Tae bent forward and picked up the snacks bag and gave Jungkook a few packs and some drinks and continued watching the drama.

They reached almost to the 6 episode and Tae felt so hungry so he asked Jungkook to pause the drama. Once Jungkook paused the drama he looked at him and waited for him to tell something but he got a grumbling sound in return which caused Tae to look down feeling about embarassed so he chuckled and said "Ok don't be embarassed it happens ok and it's just me so don't worry. So I'll order fried chicken for us ? Along with some burgers and fries ?"
Tae immediately said "Woah I was just craving for some chicken after seeing the drama, suree we'll have it !"
Then Jungkook placed the order and said " It says it'll take about 15 minutes for delivery why don't you have something for now ?"

Tae said " No no it's ok I can manage it's just 15 minutes ! Relax... Now play "

Then they were watching the drama and we're interrupted by a call for Jungkook and Taehyung felt really excited and more hungry because he had anticipated the call of the delivery person sooner.
Then in a few minutes Jungkook went and got the delivery and now they were sitting on the floor of the home theatre while Tae unpacked the food.

They then enjoyed the food with some drinks and resumed watching again.

Within no time Taehyung felt sleepy and was now dozing off while sitting on the recliner, hi head falling down everytime he sleeps a little deeper and immediately lifting his head and continued sleeping again.
Jungkook just smiled and moved closer to tae.
Now their legs and shoulders were touching eachother, he then held Tae's head and made his sleep on his shoulder and leaned on to him.

Now both of them were in dreamland together.

To Be Continued...