The moving

November 4 2013 

8:05 am

The day that i wish never arrived is here and there is no going back. My childhood bedroom is being packed up into boxes and there is nothing i can do but sit and watch my memories get packed up into cardboard boxes that are being delivered by 5 idiots my mom hired to but the boxes into a truck.

I can see the burned  spot on the wall where my desk once sat, the memories of that moment come back as i remember . It was one autumn morning when i was 7 , i had decided to pursue the job of mad scientist and i was sitting at my desk making creations and devices that maybe half of them worked  because of the fact that i was 7 and a little mad,( i blame chocolate overdose for that) this experiment i had decided to make a mini hot air traveling balloon that would fly around my room. I let it go for the first flight with a small hulk figurine i had , but when it reached flight it exploded and light my wall on fire . My parents had to put the fire out but that was the last day i thought i could be a mad scientist.

8:20 AM

they have finished boxing my childhood into boxes. I have asked for a last moment alone in my room, i sit on the ground and all the flashbacks of my life here comeback , i cant help but shed a tear and laugh at the memories, i know its not the last time ill see this house but its hard to let go to the place where i made most of my memories . I stand up and walk around and run my hand feeling the walls and boxes and take in one last time the characteristic smell of my room. 

3 of the men that my mother hired walk in and start to take the boxes down and into the truck . i walk down the stairs and into my fathers car and sit in it , i lay back and sigh as my father puts a hand on my shoulder , i look at him i see him smiling he speaks to me " son everything is going to be okay you will love the new house, besides that room was getting a little too crowded for you" i just look at him and respond with a displeased voice " i didn't want to move , i was conftarble  here . now we are going in the middle of nowhere "  i see my father frown and cross his arms in front of his chest " James stop acting like a 10 year old , you are 16 now you are an adult , your sister is 10 and she is being supportive about this just look at her". We both see my sister skipping out of the house holding a small box and hands it to the moving guys, i sigh and sit back in the car .

10:35 

The boxes are in the moving truck and my childhood home is empty except for the dusty surfaces. My annoying little sister sits beside me in the car, my mother in the passenger seat and my father in the drivers seat all three of them with huge smiles ,except me  i sit in the car with my headphones on playing fall out boy to block out my sisters loud voice . They know how i feel about the moving but who is a 16 year old in this type of decisions.

We drive off away from where once was my home where my sister and i grew up, i see the town houses and businesses pass by i see the cafeteria where i met my best friends, the school where i once studied , the laundry place where my friends and i use to work in the summer , i laugh quietly at that memory as we drive past them and out of the town , my town  .

I see trees surrounding the street  that we drive on . as i look closely at the surroundings i see a small rabbit hopping by , as it turns to me and i see bright red eyes .. wait red eyes ?! i gasp and look closer and it just hisses and jumps in a hole... i don't know what i just saw .It must be my mind playing games , i shake my head and fall asleep and let my eyelids drop as the should of Fall Out Boy plays i  my ears and the journey to a new beginning begins .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! thank you for reading the first chapter of my story. id love some feedback in the comments! this is a work in progress. this is my first book so i hope you like it . if you like this don't hesitate to follow . next chapter coming soon . :)