✧ river is tyler's little brother ✧

Warning: some violence and verbal abuse:

Tyler returned from an exhausting day at school he is ready to just sleep and relax but he's blood went cold when he saw an Harley Davidson parked in the parking lot.

His brother is here.

Oh fuck, why is he here this time?

Quickly got into his apartment and sees River sitting on a stool of Tyler's kitchen island smoking a cigarette looking extremely pissed about something.

And it probably got something to with Beau.

Yes River is still obsessed with the boy and them some.

He knows about their break up but doesn't know the reason why it happened.

"Hello brother." Tyler started.

"Cut the bullshit and tell me what happened between you two?" River not beating around the bush.

Tyler is nervous to tell him cause he knows his brother and his temper.

"Umm, I cheated on him." Tyler said quietly.

"Speak up I can't fucking hear you."

Tyler exhaled and repeat it.

"I cheated on Beau that's he broke up with me?"

*Smack*

River just his brother across the face.

"You fucking idiot"

*Smack

"I knew you'll fuck this up but that I get for trusting a dumbass like you!" He screamed.

Tyler spitting up blood from lip and mouth.

"Fucking pathetic" and with River left while his brother still laying on the floor in pain and awfully bruised.

Maybe cheating in Beau was his biggest mistake.