chapter 24

(Song for a vibe)

  (Sunday morning)

I got up from the noise that was in the kitchen, that was caused by a blender.

A weh him a blend up in a di morning yah, mi wah sleep eno.

I hissed my teeth and got out of the bed.

And went to the bathroom, to brush my teeth and wash my face .

Then went back into the room and spread the bed.

As I was leaving I saw his phone ringing, it was a unsaved number, I answered the call and a woman answered on the other line.

Nick mi want yuh back fi mi self, excuse mi.

A who this, a who you she replied a Nick Oman this.

As I said that the phone hanged up.

As I put down the phone on the bed and was about to go down stairs I heard Nick voice like he was talking to someone on a phone.

He came Into the room and hugged me, then he hanged up the phone.

Somebody call you this morning who dat, a woman he looked surprise and took up the phone off the bed and open it.

I watch him as he called back the number and the girl picked up.

He put the phone on speaker to let me hear what the girl was saying.

Nick, Lisa weh yuh get mi numba from.
Mi try the other numba Suh it Nuh work mi figure seh yuh block mi, Suh mi ask Kimberly for it.

Yuh know say mi and she a friend from long time.

Nick hissed his teeth and hanged up the call.

Who shi be, mi ex Suh shi want yuh back mek yuh Nuh guh back to har.

Mi Nuh want har, and a you mi want mi Nuh want Nuh Oman but you.

Yuh hear weh mi say, mi cah trust you.

Believe mi, he said while looking into my eyes.

Mi still Nuh believe yuh, yah marry mi den he said in a sweet deep voice while caressing my chin.

Weh yah do to me Nickalos, more like weh yah do to mi he said while biting his bottom lip.

I couldn't resist and kissed him, softly.

Promise mi something he said, wah yuh want mi fi promise yuh.

Say yah stay wid mi fi life, mi promise yuh dat I said as I kissed him again.

His lips dem soft and sweet, just feel good when his tongue entwined with mine.

Ken POV:

I got up out of my bed to hear water running in the bathroom, I looked over to the other side of the bed to see that Kimberly was not their.

Muss she a bade.

She and I have been dating for a few weeks now and no one knows about it  expect my sister. A mi sister shi afi know dat.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face.

Ken yeah, come bade wid mi please.

Wah do yuh, just come bade wid mi Nuh.

Mi want yuh, shi Neva did hafi say nothing else but dat.

Mi love har pretty face and her slim figures and everything about her just match up right.

Come Nuh Ken and stop look pah mi she said looking shy.