Chapter-20

3rd Person POV

After finishing the rest of the drama it was almost 2:00 pm so Tae had to go to the cafe so he was leaving and Jungkook wanted to drop him off.
So then Jungkook dropped Taehyung at his home and then said "Tae go get ready and come fast I'll be waiting here for you then I'll drop you off at the cafe, okay ?"

Taehyung said "Kookie you dropped me at my home it wasn't necessary at all but you insisted and now you're telling me that you'll drop me off at the cafe and on top of it you said you're gonna wait here for me, you don't have to. I'm causing you alot of trouble I feel."

Jungkook shook his head and replied "Tae you're not causing me any trouble I'm just doing what I want to ok. And you can never be a trouble to me. Now go get ready and come fast I'm waiting !"
Tae smiled shaking his head and said "You're not gonna give up, are you? Ok since you have already decided why not wait inside the house rather than waiting in your car. Now come " Taehyung opened Jungkook's car door and took him inside.

He took Jungkook around the house and then asked him to wait in the living room while he got ready for the cafe.
Jungkook was sitting on the sofas in the living room and was scrolling through Taehyung's Instagram checking his post, mainly checking out Taehyung.
He scrolled through all his pictures with a beautiful smile adorned on his face while zooming in to the picture.
Now Taehyung was coming down and stairs and said "Kookie will you drink something I have a lot of juices and milk here?"

Jungkook replied "I'll have Banana milk if you have otherwise nothing, we'll go then ? "

Taehyung came to the living room with a banana milk in hand and handed it to Jungkook and said " yes let's go ! "
Then Jungkook drove him to the 'Velvet Brew' cafe and waved a bye to Taehyung.

Now Wooshik and Seojoon were near the billing counter which means they kinda had a clear view of someone dropping Taehyung at a cafe while Taehyung was giggling was waving a bye to that person, Taehyung was back at the cafe almost when it was evening 5. But Taehyung asked Seojoon and Wooshik to manage the cafe only for yesterday because he had lunch plans but him returning to the cafe the next day that too at that time was kinda suspicious to the two of his friends.

They waited patiently for Taehyung to enter cafe , they pretended like they didn't see Taehyung coming in while the two were ready to shoot questions about his outing.

Then once Taehyung entered they casually looked around and spotted tae and said "Hey Tae, you said you wanted to go home early yesterday because of some lunch and then you went. But you're coming now to the cafe, where have you been for so long we also asked Hyungsik about you and he said that you didn't go home as well. So tell us the truth where have you been and with whom cuz as we talked to Hyungsik we got to know that you didn't hang out with anyone of us ? Are you seeing someone ? And stayed the night with them ?"

Taehyung didn't know what to tell but he wanted to clear the misunderstanding so he said " First of all I went to lunch yesterday to Mina's home, the lady I saved almost a month ago ? I had lunch with her and then I stayed there for watching some drama but I slept off so I couldn't return back. And I'm not seeing anyone for now !"

Immediately Wooshik shit another question and Taehyung was left speechless "Ok so you stayed the night at that lady's place then why did some guy drop you off near the cafe now ? Who's he ?"

" Ahh... That guy... The one who dropped me off.... He is ..... He is Mina's son , since i couldn't find a cab to come back home he dropped me home and waited till i changed and then he dropped me off here.. ya that's what happened!"
Taehyung was thankful for his presence of mind for cooking up such a believable thing.
He obviously didn't want to tell them about Jungkook because he had promised himself to not let anyone know about Jungkook except for himself . Atleast I till he found a perfect moment so he wanted to keep it a secret for now but decided to tell them sooner.

Seojoon and Wooshik kinda believed the story Taehyung said and decided to let him go this time but they were surely not gonna leave him without any explanation the next time something like this happened.

Taehyung sighed with relief and went inside the kitchen to prepare coffee for the customer's.

Now since there were not many customers and not much orders to be processed Taehyung was free so he was using his phone now and noticed about 2 missed calls from Mina and 2 missed calls from an unknown number.
He had saved Jungkook's number so he knew that the unknown number wasn't Jungkook so decided to call the unknown number first to figure out who it was.

On the phone

(Tae-normal , other person-bold )

Hello? I got a call from this number earlier, who's speaking ?

Tae it's me Jungwoo!

Oh woo hyung you called me twice, sorry I didn't pick up the call. I was sleeping when you called me and then I was late for the cafe so I was in a hurry.

It's ok Tae you don't have to say sorry you know, I understand. By the way I got your number from mom , hope you don't mind !

No hyung not at all , i actually wanted your number yesterday but I forgot about it because of the hastle yesterday.

Actually I called you to ask if you returned home safely after your movie night. So when did you go home ? And did you reach back safely ?

Ah hyung....that ... I slept there only yesterday and I came back home today in the afternoon and then I got ready and came to the cafe.

Oh ok hope your friend looked after you well and had lots of fun.

Yes hyung he took care very good care of me he dropped me back home also.

Ok Tae good to hear that. So when will you come home again we can watch a lot of mystery movies along with some fictional ones and catch up. We can also plan a movie night if you don't mind then we can also play games till morning and have fun.

Yes hyung I would love that maybe I'll come this weekend I'm a little busy with the cafe works and advertising it so hope you don't mind.

Tae you can take your time and also I got transferred back to Seoul so I won't be going back to Jeju anymore so we can meet whenever you want to.

Ok hyung we'll meet this weekend then.
Bye hyung take care.

Ok Tae enjoy your day and keep in touch, bye !

Call ended

Then he spoke to Mina and she said that Woo had called tae from her phone and then he took his number and called from his own phone so then the cut the call after talking for some more time.

To Be Continued...