Chapter 1 : THE BEGINNING OF THE JOURNEY

The story begins in outer space, a spaceship is hurtling at high speed, crossing Earth's orbit.

Inside the control room, the atmosphere is tense. Monitors are sparkling with various data monitoring the conditions around them.

"Sir, it seems like this planet is safe from primordial threats or the Guardians," said an alien with a strange appearance like a human and half monster while staring at the monitor showing Earth.

"Are you sure?" asked the alien Captain, a doubtful voice between his voice tones. He folded his arms, looking at the alien skeptically.

"Yes, sir! There are only creatures called humans here. They look stupid and harmless," answered the alien confidently, although his heart was shaking a little.

"Then, what is the name of this planet?" asked the alien Captain, turning his gaze to the monitor screen.

"The name of this planet is Green # 124, or known as Earth by its inhabitants," replied the alien, his enthusiasm rising.

"Okay, send monster number 63 to that planet," ordered the Captain, a sly smile on his face.On a bright morning at an elite school in Indonesia called Sekolah Jaya Bangsa or (SJB)

... (Jaya Bangsa School)

On a bright morning at an elite school in Indonesia called  Jaya Bangsa School or (JBS)

I sat in class, staring out the window. The sunlight shone on the schoolyard, reflecting the bright colors of the lush plants. The noisy voices of children playing outside felt distant, as if I was in another world.

My mind wandered, flying far away from the books scattered on my desk. I felt like I wanted to explore the world out there, find new adventures, and maybe... even explore outer space. In my imagination, spaceships crossed the stars, carrying messages from other lives, unimaginable entities.

In my heart, I knew today was the beginning of something big, maybe an adventure that would not only change my life.

Suddenly, my daydream was interrupted by the voice of my best friend Fatimah calling my name.

"Oi, Rina, did you hear me?" asked my best friend, Fatimah, in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Uh, yes! What's wrong, Fatimah?" I answered, waking up from the daydream that had taken me to another world.

"So, we're going to the library to study together, right?" asked Fatimah, her eyes sparkling with hope.

"Hmm, yes, of course," I answered weakly, drifting back into thoughts that were drifting far away. In my mind, images of outer space and possible adventures filled my head.

Fatimah looked at me, as if she could read my wandering thoughts. "Rina, are you daydreaming? Focus! The exam is coming soon!"

I nodded, trying to chase away my wild imagination of aliens and spaceships. "Sorry, Fatimah. I was just... thinking about something."

"Don't daydream too much, you'll get possessed," said Fatimah, who advised me not to daydream too much.

"What the heck, it's impossible," I replied, still not wanting to stop daydreaming

"What's wrong with you, Rin? What are you actually daydreaming about? We're going to have an exam soon," asked Fatimah who advised me not to daydream.

"Yes, yes, I know. But, it feels like something big is going to happen, I don't know when," I replied, trying to explain without revealing all the wild thoughts spinning around in my head.

Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself, Hello, let me introduce myself, my name is Karina Blanche Seraphina, usually called Karin or Rina. I am 13 years old.