Yukimura Kuu Kurumi

[Ikr she is cc in code geass and btw she is the MAIN character]
Character Bio
First Name: Kurumi
Last Name: Yukimura
Age: Same age as Subaru but she is 3 hours older comparing to Kasumi
Birthday: November 1, 1997 and November 2 , 1997 because when she is about to come out it was already 12:50 pm of Nov.1 and the doctors cannot determine the time and date because of the ceremonial blood moon all clocks will stop at an undetermined time and there when she was born
Race:Ice Witch(uses ice and summons ice weaponry) but she hides her true identity she is truly an Elementalist- is an immortal that uses elements for fighthing but stop getting old at mature condition(read more and you will find more secrets soon)
Past: She was sent to the church where is Yui is and taken care by Seiji Komori since her mother doesn't like Kurumi she was sent there tortured and Kasumi is living happily in the Yukimura Household and when it was Kasumi's 10th bday she was greeted and welcomed by the nuns in the church.3 years earlier Karl visited the church then he saw Kurumi being tortured so he told her father (Karl and Shintaro are frenemies) he wanted to keep her for awhile he said "yes" then Karl taught her many deadly fighthing skills she was perfect almost why what is missing you say her emotions so the called her Kuu means empty i think and she get along with the Mukamis and Sakamakis + Beatrix and Christa and one day Karl's awaited day the fight with Richter and Cordelia and during the fighting Karl and the sakamakis and mukamis almost died if Kurumi was not there ,the picture in the top the symbol in her eyes is a symbol of sealing when using her powers the symbol glows in her eyes but sometimes in her head because sometimes she go beserk you know she somehow saved them and sealed cordelia's body since she is still a kid so she cannot seal her soul and her heart.
Dislikes: find it out
Likes: school,books,quiet places,playing instruments,cooking,baking and her powers
Facts:
-She is vegetarian
-She is always calm
-She is intelligent
-She was accepted as scholar in Seika Academy (it is a day school but she is not attending with yui and the others+her twin)
-She is mysterious and secretive
-She can detect people and know all about them on a single glance
-She can transform to an osaki fox when needed she uses it for climbing trees or jumping and eavesdropping or when she is embarrassed