The News

hey yall, im so excited, this is my first fanfic, and all my comments will be in bold, enjoy!

Keefe pov

"Prince Keefe, your father wishes to speak to you" my servant Jensi said.
"Ughhhh, leave me alone" I said, and pulled the soft blanket over my head, "and drop the tiltle, its sooo annoying"
I hear Jensi give an exparated sigh,
"Pri-, ugh, I mean Keefe, your father said its an urgent matter, and that he wants you to meet him in his office now"
I grumble and roll out of bed, where Jensi was waiting with some clothes in his hands, he shoves themto me and says
" Now go get dressed, quickly"
I hurry twoards the bathroom and throw the ensemble on, a cream shirt with designer black pants,not overley dressy, but still annoying, and check my reflexion in the mirror. I nearly scream. My Hair. It...was horrible.
"My prince, are you almost done?"
Almost done? With this monstrsoty?
"No, my hair is fucking horrible, I need at least another half hour"
"Fine," I heard Jensi say,"Ill alert your father"
I quickly grab a brush and start fixing my hair...

-time skip-

I walk out of the bathroom with my now, gorgeouse, breathtaking, and very cool hair (so real tho) and quicly run to my fathers office. I knock at the door like some shitty asshole, but if I dont, he'll lecture me for at least an hour on princely ethic.
"Come in" I hear my father say.
I open the door and see him and his perfectly gelled back hair hunched over some paper.
"Have a seat" he says and gestures twords the empty seat.
I sit down on the red mahagony chair and wait for him to tell me why he sent Jensi to wake me up at that ungodly hour, I neede my beauty sleep!
" Keefe," my dad says whithout looking at me, " you are the heir th this kingdom, and therfore, you need something youre lacking"
Me? Lacking something? I quickly make a list of things I have, Awesome hair, check, A crown, check, A sense of humour, wich my father lacks, check. He sighs ashe sees thst i have not realised what he wanted.
" keefe, what youre lacking is a wife, and this weekend, we will be hosting a selection"