Chapter 1: Session one

" Ok welcome everybody! Thank you all for attending, since this is a newly formed group please start by introducing yourselves, I'll go first to set the stage. My name is Ludwig Hans, I'm a German exchange student here at the University of Sweden and I'm a Criminal Law Major, I'll be your dungeon master! "

A short man says, stood at the head of the table; he has messy brown hair and a big smile, he seems to be wearing braces but looks like a good guy and has deep brown childish like eyes behind a pair of large and loosely fitting t-shirt.

" I'll go next, My name is Casey June, I'm also an exchange student here from the states; I'm a History and Mythology Major. I'll be playing a Mammon Lineage Tiefling with the Forge Domain Cleric Class. "

The next one to speak is a tall and lanky but kind of muscular girl, she wears her hair in a wavy and messy short ponytail, her scraggly hair falling only to about her shoulders and being in a deep black, her skin is pale and contrasts her bright blue eyes that lay beneath her equally as dark eyelashes and she seems to have a lot of tattoos; wearing a basic gym-like attire.

" Hi!! It's so nice to meet you all! I'm Kimberly, Kimberly Stauss. I'm a classical theatre major and I'm also from the states; the beauty you saw just speak, Casey, is my wife. We've been married since we turned 18. I'll be playing a Summer Aladrin Ranger! "

A bright bubbly voice speaks, bright pink hair with tied white tips and a round face hidden beneath her unruly locks and long bangs, she is covered in freckles and seems to always be smiling, she happily shows off her ring and twirls in her flowy white summer dress, her deep emerald green eyes brightly shining in the light of the room.

" My name is Ritchie Braun, I'm a sports and health major. I moved here from the north of England and I'll be playing a Mark of Hospitality Halfling with the Path of the Bewitched Subclass for barbarians. "

A contrasting deep voice speaks, low and rough which matches the person it belongs too. A large man with many scars and tattoos sits uncomfortably in the chair and is by far the tallest there, his dark black and straightened hair falls over his face but his eyes pierce through them stuck in a permanently terrifying glare. His shirt hugs against him as he seems to be far too muscular to fit into it despite an obvious tag saying XL on it.

" Um... hi... uh, My name is Cindy, Cindy Green. I live here in sweden and I'm an english major, I uhh... I'll be playing a half-orc bloodhunter, with the path of incabulos subclass... "

A meek and timid voice manages to squeak out, blonde hair that forms a bob with long bangs, a shaky small and tiny body sits next to the hulking beast that spoke prior, she seems to be nervous and clutching her pink shirt and white overalls she wore in an attempt to look away from the large and strictly ominous beast beside her.

" Haha!! this seems like an amazing bunch! I've never played DnD before so forgive me if I'm slow or kinda bad at this! I'm Ciaran Hold, I'm dating the sweet timid thing you heard just speak- I do most the talking for her so if you can't hear her it'll most likely be me you hear afterwards! I'm playing a badass grung warlock!! "

The last one speaks; a tall, not as tall as Casey or Ritchie, man speaks. He is covered in golden jewellery, a gold wristwatch dangles on his wrist, a few golden necklaces around his neck, golden rings, golden earrings and trendy or expensive clothes; obviously feeble with his money but sporting a ginger modern curled mullet, long ginger eyelashes and a bright smile to compliment his strangely equally golden eyes.

The group begin to look around at each other, the more energetic of the group talking to each other as the timid ones seem to settle back and try not to stand out; a cough from the DM spooks them all into silence as they look forwards and see him sat in his chair, his DM screen making it hard to see him as he attempts to peek over it, he shuffles up a bit making his face more clear as he has a huge smile and seems unable to keep his entertainment in check as he starts to speak again: