An Early Encounter

Y/n is pro hero eraser head and Present mic, adoptive daughter/son/wtv you want, you were raised to be kind to others no matter what they have going on. Right now you are in 3rd grade (year 4) you're quite the popular student, because of your relatives and all.
You walk into class to see your hallway crush Hitoshi Shinso being laughed at.. why?

"hey guys! Good morning! What's so funny, I'm in a mood to laugh!"

"Shinso wants to be a hero!"

..."did I miss the joke part?"
Another kid joins
"His quirk is so villainous! He's not cut out to be a hero"
People are so annoying sometimes
"So you're leading him to become a villain..?"
"W-what? No of course not"
"Laughing about others quirks isn't exactly funny, now fuck off, you ruined my mood"
They walk away feeling intimidated ...

Shinso speaks to me
"Y-you didn't have to do all that, sorry if I ruined your day.."
"What? No way in fact I'm glad i got to help someone today, so~, what's your name!?"
Mines is Y/N Aizawa"
"Hitoshi shinso.."
"Cool name! I like it! Looks like class is about to start, wanna sit next to me?"
"sure"

We became even closer after that, until the end of middle school, we were both planning on going to UA of course, as we got closer, we got more...comfortable together you could say.. We would cuddle, and sleep together, Y/N would also like to sit on his lap, shinso enjoyed putting his hands on their waist. Every one thought that they were dating throughout ms, however they never liked eachother, or so they thought...