Full Story.

Rileys POV!-
Today i am at court for the break up of my parents with my husband Lucus. Tears reck my mascara and it runs down my face. I continue to wimper.My little brother Auggie is now a teacher and has a family of his own.

My parents comeout. My mom was amazing in court since she used to be a lawyer. My dad was crying too. His stupid girlfriend, Lauren was with him. My daughter Rosie (Named after my great grandmother) was sad but not crying. Lucus was hugging me and holding my hand. Angela and her husband Richard walk in and Shawn, Katy and my Housemate Maya and her husband Farkle walk in with their son Rick.
They wave and sit behind us. Maya sits next to me holding my hand.

What happened was this women Lauren came back and my dad... He just i mean.. He cheated And my mom came home and saw them.
I was 17 at the time. I'm 32 now.

I just came home from court.
When i came home Lucus was there kissing Maya since they came home before me. Rosie was in the corner crying. I packed our bags and found my mom. She took us in and she made our lifes so much better. We live in our old apartment. Everyday they try to keep in touch with me. Me and Farkle are together now. We have 11 kids.

Rosies POV!-
My parents have been apart for a while. I live with my great grandparents. They are so disapointed in my grandpa. Well i mean i am too. My 16th birthday is coming up and i am so happy to get to see my mom and stepdad. Maybe even my father. I don't want to see my father. He is an abuser.
Everyday after my mom left for work at her job as a news reporter on Heyo Newyork he would hit me and try to choke me. I told my mom it was because kids bully me at school and she believed me. My mom couldn't keep me because she and my grandma have work like 24/7 and they couldnt have time for me. She just wanted the best for me. My great cousin Morgan comes by every so often shes amazing. I mean she even wants to adopt me.
I don't know what to do.

Lucas's POV-
I miss my wife so much. Freakin' Farkle stole my wife and had 10 little twerps. UGH.
Rosies doesn't even want to see me. Shes turning 16 and i wanted to buy her a car.
No one believes me but Maya kissed me! I even moved out! The whole family wants nothing to do with me. I JUST WANT RILEY BACK! But Farkle buys her everything and takes care of 10 kids? They can't even take care of the one that matters. Rosie might get adopted i am devistated but if Morgan adopts her. She can live close to Riley. I hate this idea. I am going to get Morgan and kill her if its the last thing i do. Riley or not.

Mayas POV-
Lucas is so much better then my old hubby! Like to be honest Lucas does seem sad these days but i know what will cheer him up ;D. I gave my stupid son away to a shelter. I pretended i was hopeless to get him in there with no story. I just said i am going to die without food or something and i need my son rick to be safe. He was crying! Like i care! I really want Riley back as a friend again. But i rather have Lucas then Riley! Can Riley kiss me and and reproduce? NO! Lucas does hurt me when he gets angry but he makes up for it. We live in a huge condo upstate. Our apartment is filled with drugs. Tell no one please. Help me.

Morgans POV-
I'm doing laundry with my boyfriend TJ (Tommy) we just moved in to our new house and i'm so excited! My Niece Rileys Daughter, Rosie is at my parents house and Me and TJ might adopt her! I am so happy also because i am pregnant! I haven't telled anyone but Cory yet. I don't know the gender, but who cares! I have a new baby i can share my love with! Tommy got a Job working for my Brother, Eric the senator a few years back. Me and TJ met when we were kids. We always clicked!
Everything is amazing.

Laurens POV-
I finally did it! I stuck past Cory and his ugly daughter Riley and killed Stupid Topanga! Hahah Corys all mine. I'm never going to tell him. Best if he doesn't know. Riley was devastated when she saw her mom dead. I know that because i set up a camera in each room to stalk her every day and night. Cory just things i'm looking at shoes on the phone and computer . Ugh, Someones calling. I picked up. " Matthews." i say. "I know what you did" a creepy voice says. They hang up before i could say WAIT WHO IS THIS. Whatever. As if i care. Everythings going to go my way

Corys POV- Cory-:) Lauren-:( Topy-⭕
:): I cant believe she did this. Her name was carved in the knife? Thanks Riles. I'm Sorry.
⭕: Corrry!
:): TOPANGA!? I though you were dead! Lauren killed you? Why are you transparent gre-
⭕: Shh. *Hugs* I love you and our family we created. Yes, Lauren did kill me i know she threatened you to stay with her.
:): Topy, I'm so sorry!
⭕: I know you are, Honey. Your fate will decide your future. I'll be there for you. I love you *Flashes out*
:): TOPPAANGGAA!!! I know what i have to do! -Next Scene-
:(: Cory! Sweetheart! The view on this cliff is amazing ❤
:): Mhm. Lets go see off the top? Shall we? :)
:(: I I Captain Cory
:):I'll hold you so you wont fall! Go closer off! : Awe! Thanks Honee-
(Cory Pushes Lauren off Cliff)
:): IT WAS WORTH IT FOR TOPANGA!

Happily ever after Story!:

What happened to Riley?: Riley and Farkle are still together with their 11 childern. Soon to be 12! Farkle is soon purposing to Riley to complete their life together

What Happened to Rosie?: Rosie now lives in a sunny farm ranch with Morgan,Tj and her new baby brother Mitchel.

What happened to Maya?: Now is now married to a nice guy name Bradley they live in a mansion with daughter Annie

What happened to Lucas: Lucas is now in a mental institution for hurting himself and peers whom he shares feeling with.

What happened to Auggie: Auggie has a family of his own and he is a teacher and wants to continue following in his fathers career footsteps.

What happened to Cory: Cory is in jail for the murder of Lauren. He knows he does the right thing and has imaginary dates with Topanga in his cell.

See how one change can change your whole life? Make good decisions.

-Exact same version of my instagam boymeetsgrapes-