Save Me.

Tanizaki was tired. So fucking tired. Tired of Naomi's abuse. Tired of Naomi constantly isolating him from making actual, meaningful, relationships with the other agency members. Tired of the facade she paraded around with him, making everyone believe he was enjoying it, that he was a willing participant of the twisted, revolting, incestuous relationship he was trapped in.

He heard the way the other members talked about their relationship, how they avoided the topic, how they turned a blind eye to everything. He knew they believed the lies Naomi crafted in their twisted relationship. That their relationship was a topic to be avoided because they were afraid that if they asked, their assumptions would be true. He knew they often tried to pretend, maybe even hoping that he and Naomi weren't siblings, as if that would make everything better. As if 'pretending' to be siblings was better than actually being siblings. As if that was better than confronting the ugly truth...because it was.

He just wanted them to notice. To notice something...anything even. To notice the moments with Naomi where he hesitates, his reluctance, the way he instinctively recoils from her persistent and intrusive touches, the discomfort and protests that got caught in his throat because he couldn't stand up for himself. But...Naomi made it so hard. Always doing something to make the other members assume he was an eager participant in this exchange, that he had a 'sister complex' and it was something he craved.

But it wasn't .

He wanted to stand up for himself, he wanted to set boundaries. But it was so hard. He didn't want to make Naomi upset, afraid she'd make everything worse. Afraid she'd back him into an even worse corner. Afraid she would twist the scenario if he ever tried to stand up for himself, if he tried to explain everything to the other members. He knew she would twist the story, play the innocent victim who was groomed, assaulted, and raped by her perverted older brother. And nobody would believe him. They'd all turn against him.

If he tried to explain that the roles were switched, that she was the abuser, she was the groomer, she was the assaulter...he knew nobody would believe him because he was a guy. Because why would an innocent girl do that to anyone? They'd say it had to be him because he was older. He should've controlled himself. He should've known better. And if they did believe him, it's not like it would be any better. It'd be the same thing. He should've set boundaries. He should've stopped her. He should've done this. He should've done that.

But he couldn't . He didn't have any power over her. It was the opposite. She held power over him. She controlled almost every aspect of their relationship.

It was laughable, honestly.

Because no matter how much he wanted to escape, no matter how much he wanted to resist, he knew she'd keep him trapped. Trapped in this cycle of abuse, assault, grooming, and dependence.

And he had to accept that it was all he'd know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

original is on AO3 by Mushroom_ghost_09, aka me. if you enjoyed this one, please check out my AO3, where I primarily upload. all my works will be there. i'd appreciate it <3

Quick note: This is based off if a theory that Naomi is grooming, abusing, sexually assaulting, and manipulating tanizaki and their relationship. especially because tanizaki had no autonomy in this relationship an all. i'm primarily a manga reader and in the manga there are scenes incorrectly depicted in the anime and in the manga he is seen to be more uncomfortable and unwilling.