2.𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓵𝓮

Listen to "MINE" by Allegra while reading this chapter. Don't forget to vote🌷

Well, she is so damn beautiful

Well, she is so damn beautiful.She isn't mexican but her beauty is mesmerising. She has brown eyes which will probably shine like the sun under light. Her hair colour is chocolate brown not black actually. Most of the people will think she dyed her hair but I guess it's her natural hair colour. Her lips are so perfect I wanna taste those. I wanna kiss her till she is totally breathless. She has a mole on the side of her right cheek.
I was lost in her thoughts but I came to reality after hearing a knock on the door.
"Come in." I said in a cold tone, my usual tone.
The door slightly opened, my eyes landed on my brother. He was wearing his black sweatpants and oversized t-shirt.
"You called me?" He said while taking a seat beside me on the couch. He poured a glass of whiskey from the bottle. I took a sip from my whisky and spoke,
"I want every detail about the lawyer."
He narrowed his eyes first but soon it was replaced by a smirk on his lips and he said in a teasing tone,
"Did you break up with your girlfriend?"
I gave him a death glare and said, "Do you think it's fun? Today I saved you but every time I won't be able to save you. So I've to know everything about her and I'll punish her. So that in the future no one can dare to stand against me."
No I can't let my brother know my thoughts. I don't trust anyone not even my family. I know he'll tease me if he gets to know that I'm interested in that girl. Yes, I have a girlfriend but I don't love her. It's just a physical need. I know it's disgusting, if someone hears me they'll feel disgusted but who cares. I know she is just a gold digger but I like to spoil her as she fulfills my desire. Fucking her is the only thing that can calm me down.

It's been two days since the incident happened

It's been two days since the incident happened. What he thinks of himself? King of Mexico?
I rolled my eyes even thinking about that bastard. So I'm here to stalk him.
"Hehe" I laughed a bit.
Mr. Whatever I'll show you with whom you messed with. You know what, I'm not some kind of easy going person I'll ruin you. You ruined my case, that client didn't even give me a penny. I internally cried thinking how that client yelled at me.
I was sitting inside my car while tapping my index finger on the steering. I know I was screaming from inside. It's not my first time stalking someone but I don't know why I'm feeling uneasy today. I couldn't see his face properly but his voice. To be honest his voice was attractive. It was magnetic, as if by hearing his voice I'll get wet.
"Wtf I'm saying. No..no..no. dear brain he is our enemy. You didn't even see him properly and you're talking about...no" I yelled at myself. I fucking hate my brain. Suddenly someone knocked on the window. I rolled the window down and my brown eyes met two green eyes. For a moment it felt like the time stopped and it was only him and I. His facial expression was unreadable. He has thick eyebrows but not that much, perfect sharp nose but there's a cut on the bridge of the nose. His jawline was sharp. I can use it to cut my veggies hehe. He was wearing a black formal suit. That's none of my concern I wanna just see what's beneath this suit.
'Tell about the lips' my inner self said. The lips are thin but so perfect, some girls will feel jealous of his pink lips. Wtf? I'm talking about a man's lips. F'ck you my horny brain.
"If you're done admiring me, can you tell me what are you doing here?" He said without any expression but I know he was amused by my reaction. It's him. I remember his voice and I know it's Daniel. I felt embarrassed but I didn't show it I replied in the mocking way, "What? Can't a person stay in her own car now? The road isn't your father's."
He landed more and placed his hands on the car window. 'That's hot'. He was staring at me like I was his favourite meal. Then he said,
"Yes, it's not my father's but mine, princesa. You're in my area."
What? The whole place is his? He is lying.
"estas mintiendo" I said and he just kept looking at me.
(You're lying)

" Stalker someone isn't a good thing. You should know whom you're stalking before stalking anyone." He smirked, a sinister smirk. How the f... he knows I'm stalking him. I was totally aback but I kept my expression neutral. "I'm not stalking anyone" I said and started the engine without utter any other words

.......

It's already midnight and I'm sitting on my bed while my laptop is on my lap. I've to know more about him. What he does and what he doesn't. I know, there's something that I don't know. I searched about him on Google but I found nothing suspicious. According to Google he is a Businessman and he has a hotel named Siren. Yes, it's one of the most popular hotels in our country, it has a lot of branches too. But why was the judge afraid of him. Not only the judge but everyone in that courtroom. I sent a follow request on his Instagram. Yes, his Instagram is private and it has 8642 followers and he is only following 2 persons. Wait a minute Isha is following him? How does she know him?

I woke up the next morning and started checking my phone. It has become my daily routine. But something caught my attention, he accepted my follow request and more surprisingly he started following me. Yes, mine is a public account. But something caught me off gourds. He texted me,
'How romantic, stalking me on social media too.'
What the fuck he thinks of himself. Yes, I'm stalking him and I'm shameless I'll stalk him again and again until I ruin him. I know I'm playing a dangerous game but I'm not afraid of him.
I checked his following list and he just followed his brother and sister. Yes, I came to know he has two siblings who are younger than him. There's only a few posts about him. But something caught my attention. He was sitting with a girl on his lap. And the caption was something like "mi novia" which means my girlfriend. So this bastard has a girlfriend too. But why does it feel like I've seen this girl somewhere. I mean I'm not able to see her face but her body. It feels like I know her but who?

Yesterday she was outside my office

Yesterday she was outside my office. I told my men to follow her and my little girl was following me. How cute. The moment she rolled down the car window my eyes met her brown eyes which was shining the way I thought it would. But my gaze shifted on her chest as the neckline was a bit deep. I'm not that type of man who checks up on girls but she is something. She has a mole between her breasts. This fucking one mole made me hard I could feel my desire was growing. I wanted to pull her out of the car and lick that mole no, bite that. Well, I've met a lot of women in my life but she. It feels like her whole existence is intimidating to me. Last night I saw a follow request from her and 'mi sol' (my sunshine) is famous on social media. She has 48k followers. That's none of my concern. I'm just enjoying seeing her beautiful face. Soon a smile crept on my lips seeing a mole near her upper lip. How didn't I notice this one. I smirked and I said,
"Who knows how many moles you've and where! But trust me if I get you, I'll make sure to taste all of them."

--------------------------------------------------

S P O I L E R

Comment down how was the chapter?

I'm new in writing so if I make mistakes please correct me. Please, support me *sobbing*