˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3
                      ~𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓶𝓹𝓱 𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓒𝓸𝓼𝓽~

Weeks went by and once a week I'd be taken from my cell and forced to fight demons and supernatural beings I'd began to start a streak and began to win every match.. My father and Raven watched and the more I won I was praised and treated better.

I began to enjoy fighting as it was the only way I felt in control of my life .

One day my father told me keir you've been on a winning streak , we're going to move you to live with me and Raven and you'll no longer be in a cell but we're going to chain your ankle to the bed post in your room . I was escorted to a new room I looked around and it was definitely better than the cell .

I saw Raven and he came running and smiling while giving me a hug , my father said keir this will be where you'll stay at all times besides the arena .

I began to dispise Raven , I knew he didn't mean to be such a pain but he was , he stole all my attention away and the only time I got the slightest attention was when I won .

I found myself grappling with a whirlwind of emotions, questioning the very essence of my worth. What had I done to provoke such indifference? I found myself consumed by a whirlwind of emotions.

After a certain match I had won, I was taken back to my room and chained back to the floor.

My father asked what I wanted as my prize, I said I wanted to spent time with Raven

My father asked what I wanted as my prize, I said I wanted to spent time with Raven. My father said very well. He didn't know I was plotting ravens downfall. My father sat down Raven and said play with keir ill be back soon. I spent some time talking to Raven.

He sat quietly listening, but I had enough of this devil. I told Raven to close his eyes. Raven was curious and closed his eyes, I made a quick sudden movement and wrapped the long chain from my ankle around ravens small neck. I began to choke him out.

Raven began to sqirm and kick his little legs, he began to cry and I tightened my grip, suddenly Raven said in a low tone Dada help

Raven began to sqirm and kick his little legs, he began to cry and I tightened my grip, suddenly Raven said in a low tone Dada help. And suddenly he stopped kicking and screaming.

He went limp. I felt a rush of adrenaline. I felt a little bit of relief. Then I sat there looking at his small body frame and it began to soak in what I did. Suddenly a voice popped in my head it was my mother, she said keir your strong and you must protect the weak.

I realized what I did, I slowly crawled towards Raven and felt for a pulse, but there was none.

His neck had cuts on it from hoe deep the metal was digging in. I began to do cpr on Raven. My father suddenly walked in and said what the hell happened keir.

He then began to panic, he picked up Raven and he actually began to cry and he said I'll deal with you later. I thought he didn't shed a tear when I almost died.

One part of me hoped Raven didn't make found myself consumed by a whirlwind of emotions, pondering what I might have done to deserve this heartache a moment of deep introspection, I found myself grappling with a tumult of emotions, questioning the very essence of my worth.

What had I done to deserve this heartache? Why was it that he could not find love for me, yet his affections seemed to flow effortlessly toward Raven?

Hours passed and no one came to tell me what had happened to Raven. Till ultimately my father came in, he looked furious.

My body tensed up and I was prepared to be punished. My father marched towards me and suddenly unchained my ankle from the bed and held the chain. I softly asked if Raven okay. My father didn't say one word.

He motioned for me to follow him and he took me to a room. Connor was there and he said keir stand still he then took the chain off my ankle, Connor said stand here. Suddenly he struck me in the head and I went immediately unconscious.

When I woke I was restrained, my hands tied together above me and I was dangling down. My feet tied together I began to panic. My father said now Connor will deal with your punishment.

I began to breathe hard and panic. Suddenly Connor had tools and instruments with him.

He said this is going to hurt keir you'll regret hurting Raven.

Connor picked up a scalpel. I said no don't touch me. Connor said silence. He then began to make small cuts on my body they were slowly regenerating. I screamed in pain and suffering.

I began to loose blood but my body was regenerating after the good meal I had

I began to loose blood but my body was regenerating after the good meal I had . Connor said you've got good regeneration now , that means you won't die so easy as the the other kid . I was in serious pain and then I thought the other kid ??!? Is there really another child around here or was he talking about Raven .

 I was in serious pain and then I thought the other kid ??!? Is there really another child around here or was he talking about Raven