Life update!

Hi loves!
I want to start by thanking you all for reading, commenting and voting on this story, my first minsung fanfic ever.
This story means a lot lot lot to me, since it's my first piece of work ever and it got so much love.
I enjoyed and will continue to enjoy reading all of your comments, since they are really funny and because I love seeing people discover this story so long after I've written it.
I used to write so so much, I always wanted to give you new chapters and new stories since I felt like this was the thing linking us, my writing.
Writing this fanfic was so much fun and I still feel emotional when I see all the support I've gotten thanks to it.
Unfortunately, minsung is not a thing that is part of my life anymore, I still love stray kids and han & lee know are still my biases, but I've changed a lot since taking my hiatus from everything.
This is why I'm here to tell you that, after one year away, I want to restart writing, but this time with my own characters, my own stories, not a kpop ship I've been using as a source of inspiration, even though I really enjoyed it.
If you want to follow my new journey as a writer, my account will be @for_you_andme
Otherwise, you can still read stories from this account, it's up to you!
Love you all so much and deeply <3

With love,
Mel.