Introduction

Introduction

Please disregard any historical facts in this… I did some research, but it's mostly me babbling on… So don't use the "facts" in a paper or something because you will be SO busted… -grin-

I am pretty exited about this, trying to write about an aspect of Slade I have never touched before… I hope you will like it, but you may have to give it a bit of time… I urge you to be honest in reviews, and constructive! Tell me if it's too much or too little!

About the characters. This is a story in which it will be hard to keep the main characters (with the possible exception of Slade) IC for long. You will soon know why. I am striving to keep the core of them all, though. They won't suddenly change their names or become… dentists… or something…There will probably be a lot of OC's later but only as "supporting cast" coming and going… They will barely have lines! Focus is on the Titans. Other DC characters might pop up or be mentioned, but don't expect too much. I can't write what I don't know…

Robin is straight in this one. Very straight. And also very naïve about those things… (you are going to want to slap him… believe me…) As in the series he might fancy Starfire but they are not in a relationship...

So again… welcome to the first chapter of:

The Peace Contract

this thing is for has inappropriate stuff that happens and somebody who's more young like Robin you may not want to watch this if you're younger this may contain sex and love and appropriate things