˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4
~𝓐 𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓐𝓰𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓤𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭~

Hours went by and I was in agony. The restraints were straining my body and I wasn't sure how much more I could endure. I pleaded with Connor to stop the pain, apologizing for harming Raven.

I promised never to touch or even look at him again. Connor retorted that it was too late, as I had already caused harm. Eventually, Connor declared that I had lost all privileges and must return to my cell, where I sat in darkness, suffering from the regeneration process.

Concern for Raven consumed me, fearing I may have inadvertently caused his death. My father entered, admonishing me for hurting Raven and deeming it unforgivable. He stipulated that if I improved my behavior, I could gradually regain my privileges.

The following days were spent isolated in the dark, devoid of interaction except for basic provisions. Unexpectedly, my father informed me that I would be participating in a challenging arena fight that day.

As I was escorted to the arena, I found solace in the prospect of potential freedom even in death.

Facing a larger audience than usual under the glaring lights, I glimpsed a familiar face amidst the spectators - Raven, lifted by my father, anticipating a compelling match. However, my opponent's entrance raised suspicions; this individual seemed different he was human.

I yelled i refuse to fight a human !
The boy came up to me and yelled fight or die your choice.

I said i can't kill a human !

The boy continues kill or be killed i dont care if you die. I came to realize the harsh truth i have to kill this boy or i will be killed . I also realize this kid had no emotion it was like he wasn't human.

~~~~Flashback to opponent backstory~~~~~~
It was early in the morning when a young boy named Tomei , went on his daily walk in the forest when all of the sudden he heard the demon alarms go off which meant there was demons invading the village , Tomei ran back towards his village where he witnessed pure chaos and Tomei went searching for his parents and he saw them fighting off demons with there swords and Tomei began to cry out for his mother .

Tomei mother said Tomei run away go hide in the forest, run away I'll find you .

Tomei began to run back towards the woods and Tomei hid by the river and prayed he would be found by his mother soon

Tomei began to run back towards the woods and Tomei hid by the river and prayed he would be found by his mother soon .

Suddenly Tomei heard a crunch in the leafs he sat up and said mom ?! It was a demon it was all bloody . It then charged at Tomei , Tomei began to scream and he started fighting for his life .

Tomei fell to the ground and saw a rock he picked it up and hit the demon in the head with the rock and then began to beat the demon in the head to death .

After some time Tomei realized that it was dead and he heard a sound someone was clapping . A mysterious man walked up to him and said , well done , you've passed the test .

Ive been keeping a close eye on you.

Tomei began to back up and the man said it's okay I know your parents , they sent me to come get you . Tomei said I don't know you I'm not going with you , suddenly the man grabbed Tomei by the arm and pulled him close and covered Tomei mouth .

Tomei was then injected with some kind of drug where he began to feel weak and he didn't resist being kidnapped . Tomei was then thrown into a car and droven away from his home and taken to a governmental facility. The mysterious man said you'll no longer be Tomei your subject 00 .  Tomei was barely conscious but he knew he was in danger .

The next couple of years.

He underwent intense physical training, combat techniques, and psychological conditioning designed to suppress his emotions and empathy, replacing them with a singular focus on survival and battle. Tomei was trained not to show emotions or to have any .

Tomei was trained to be a weapon . Tomei after all these years he couldn't remember his life before the lab , he had forced those memories so far down they might be gone forever.

~~~~~~flashback over ~~~~~~~