Beginning and unendings

From utter darkness complete and consuming.

Time persistent in an inevitable feeling of fall to the doom of winter unyielding to spring.

No summer warmth of sun over soft skin caressing away the sadness and bleak horizons into a joyous and thrill filled light so bright.

Sunken seas give way to content shores heaving portrait and stone for two alone to write, craft draw, find, and bind as one.

A twist, a turn, as mists churn, and vistas burn
a distant Chime changes everything in an instant sent from heaven.

The alarm echos into a pleasure full smile of love close as ever could be perfecting two into one moving into intertwined proximity.

As if two raging rivers stretching as far as eyes can see, mile, after mile, after mile endlessly.

What was once lost to the swells of tide, now Legendary.

Finally, after what seemed to be the slowest of clicks from the tic of a clock near. Wrapped around me, the happiest of hearts like no other could ever be.

We intertwine following together forever signs. Unable and unwilling to give up or in.

Puzzle pieces and part to each is of us edges twin, and yet we fit perfected as we spin round and round deeper into one another again and again.

We who are found fulfilled and smile still. Born again without reason to sort and find where you begin, and I end.

Once undesired, broken in heart, and mind left to sift through sand in darkness where and when we first were before we met, and you took my hand.

We found each other, and hearts began to stir. Love took root, and as one now, we stand.

No longer lost and longing for a song to sing.

Music together in harmonious melody.

It's you and me except for a baby or three in one long life, weathering storms and a life worth living ever after happily...