The First Tweet..

( ABLE WANNER IS PLAYED BY KAROLE KATARINA)

It all started with one stupid tweet, well one tweet that was send because of a stupid conversation. Let me break it down and explain it before I go on with the present life....a few weeks ago my best friend and I were talking about what would happen if someone called out someone famous on Twitter, stupid I know, but we were having a debate about what would happen if we did. She thought that it would cause a huge thing between the fans and the person and will...I thought nothing would happen...so after she left, and while getting ready for bed, I loaded up my handy dandy anonymous Twitter and did the most stupidest thing I could ever do. At the time I didn't know what was going to happen, and now I don't know what made me do it but looking back I'm kind of happy I did. I had just received a notification that told me my biggest idol and hero had tweeted when I was getting ready, so being the stalker fan that I am, I went to check it out and it was him posting about a new music video, the first thing I noticed was everyone telling him how hot he was and how much they loved him. Then I did the thing.

@AustinCarlile You're not as hot as everyone says you are... carful or you're ego will explode.

Type, send and intent regret and panic. What the hell did I just do? Within seconds my phone started ringing and after a hesitant look, I knew it was the Mice ready to rip my throat out. I don't know what made me send it, but I can tell you what happened next..I was not even close to expecting happened when my phone went off.

From @AustinCarlile: @OMandMusic And just how hot do you think I am then?

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! Throwing my phone, I proceeded into the tricentennial from of fangirling by flipping my shit and throwing my arms everywhere when I got two new notifications.

@AustinCarlile is now following you.

Direct message from Austin Carlile: Well, Ms. OMandMusic?

Me: Five leaves below Alan, give or take.

Without waiting for a reply, I shut off my phone and hide it away under my pillow. " Finn is going to flip when I tell her." I whispered to myself, before I shut off the lights and tried, but failed, to get some sleep because I was to lost in my mind.