AN: a few things

Hey readers! I just want to get a few things out of the way before you start reading. Please don't skip this chapter, it's pretty important to read this! 

1) This is an LGBTQ love story, following the budding romance of TWO MEN. It's GAY. As in HOMOSEXUALS. If you have an issue with this, leaving angry comments isn't going to do anything because I'll just delete them, and if you don't like reading a romance between two men, then that's fine but maybe don't read this story. 

2) This story contains a lot of strong language and mature content. There are a few mature (very detailed hehe) scenes. I'll put a warning right before the scene and mark the chapter with an (M) to warn you. If you don't want to read these scenes, you can either drop the story, skip the chapters with mature content or just skip the mature scenes themselves. I'm giving you three options here! If you still get offended/upset, then that's not on me. you've been properly warned.

3) This is a very cliche story! I'm not trying to win any literary prizes here, so I'm just writing a silly little story of two friends falling in love. The characters are not very mature and arguably not very well-rounded or realistic either. The dynamic is very cliché, with one of the guys being the more 'dominant' one. If that's not your cup of tea, then this story probably won't be either. It's not meant to be taken too seriously.

4) I'm not a native English speaker, and I'm not micro analyzing this story for spelling/grammar mistakes like I would for a school paper, so you'll probably find many of them. Feel free to correct any mistakes in the comments, but please don't be rude about it. :)

5) This story is not about any real-life people, no character is supposed to resemble an actual living person. 

6) I don't know jack shit about basketball. All of the basketball lingo is stuff I either read about in other wattpad stories (reliable sources, I know) or stuff I just pulled out of my ass. Again, feel free to correct me. 

That's all, I think. Enjoy!