A little glimpse of the story

A dark room, few lights, black atmosphere and a man handcuffed, his lips covered by dark tapes he couldn't move.

The women fearing no one walks in confidently, her way directly towards her cupboard.

''How are you my king?'' asks the women with her soothing but dominating voice. The room was filled with emptiness only the sound of him struggling. ''oh...Its okay if you can't speak...I'll listen to your actions.''

Backfacing him, she took her uptop off, he could see the bare back only when he tried to struggle even more. ''you know I was so damn tired...but your presence made me relax'' said the women changing her clothes. ''your presence is worth any crime here...you know it right?''

the women turned around to face the guy, walking towards him with her stunning but scary smirk. 

She sits on the bed near his chair

She sits on the bed near his chair. ''you look pretty..my man! all you struggling'' said she as she pulled his chair closer lifting his chin up, mesmerizing his eyes, tinted nose and covered lips. His face filled with a beg, a beg to be left freely. She stared at him side smiling for many minutes.

''your presence your presence'' said she as she tried to pull her face closer trying to kiss him, he resisted with a disguist. She scoffed moving her face back.

''I crave for your voice'' she said as she pulled the tape off uncovering his pretty lips. Before she could even remove the tape she heard him beg, ''leave me...please, I can't I really can't leave me...I beg you'' her smiling face turned into an angry one. Making a scowl face she put the tape back in his lips...more tighter.

''I didn't want to hear it. I wanted those lips to spell that I look pretty, I look nice (lifts his chin up) couldn't you just say it...you begged, what am I supposed to do with it'' she grabbed his neck tightly ''don't beg me don't'' her grip softened.

''I love your presence I craved for it all these years, I'm addicted to you so much that I see you everywhere, every seat i sit beside every place i stand on, you're everywhere and i see you even when you're not there.. just like this moment when you're not here, still I can see you.''

The mirror showed the reflection of the women, her hands stuck in air, alone in the dark room

the girl wakes up breathing heavily, flashbacks of her own dream.