⋅₊‧chapter 7 ‧₊│pink daze

‼️⚠️⚠️this chapter contains references and hints of sexual abuse, drugs, and other stuff⚠️⚠️‼️‼️ you have been warned!!

Without further ado, enjoy the story :)

༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚ ༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚ ⋆˚ 𝜗𝜚˚⋆

'No WAY this is the boss's daughter who we're taking care of.'

'Our mission begins here, huh.'  You and Giorno were sitting down on the steps of a house that was rented by Bucciarati, in order to stay low and figure out the best approach to figuring out a way to protect Trish Una, the boss's daughter, while Fugo was busy lecturing Narancia.

"Narancia, you listening? That list you're holding is all the groceries from the group, along with everything we need. And these are the keys to the first car you will take. Now listen closely. First you will take the normal route halfway, then you will take random turns left and right as you please. Then you will take a u turn and drive in a circle 3, no scratch that 5 times, and then change cars to go to the next shop. Then, and only then will you be able to drive safely until going to..."

You yawned and stretched your arms and legs as you listened to Fugo talk on and on.

"Glad we don't have to do that, right Giorno? I couldn't imagine driving, and even just trying to memorize all those routes scares me." You let out an awkward chuckle, hoping to ease the mood. But Giorno on the other hand, had other things in mind.

With Narancia gone now to go get groceries, it was just now you and Giorno on the steps and the nearest person was Abbacchio, just 2 meters away.

"(y/n)," He asked. "Are you and Abbacchio perhaps related?"

"What?" You turned to him. "That was so out of the ordinary Giorno. Not exactly, but sure, I'll tell you."

The air around you suddenly became still, and Giorno leaned in and gave you a reassuring nod, giving you more encouragement. His eyes were fixated on you and only you.

'That fuzzy feeling again.'

"Abbacchio helped me when I was little about when I was 5, I can't really recall." Your eyes darkened. "I was abused everyday by my father as soon as my mother left. But not in a physical way. I was forced to play games I didn't like, and I was called degrading things when things didn't go his way," Beginning to shake even more, you forced yourself to continue on.

"This went on for another 5 years, until I was ten, when I was saved thanks to the police. I found out later that my dad had been doing drugs, and he not only abused me, but other women as well. Abbacchio saw the state I was in and when I asked him about why he decided to take care of me, he told me that he saw potential." You eyes fixated on the wall and you giggled, thinking about Abbacchio's response.

"He trained me to have the skills any police man would have, and I got into the detective part of the industry. I studied how to approach people based on their body language, how to get them to spill information and so much more." Turning your head up to the sky now, you sighed.

"I owe Abbacchio my life, he saved me from that hell and I think of him as a big brother. Now I know it's my turn to save people too. That's why I convinced Abbacchio to let me join the famalia a month ago finally and now I'm here!"

"There you have it, that's my story."

"Your dream (y/n), is to take down the drug system which means..." Giorno tensed up, and the realization dawned on you.

"(Y/n), if you want to take down the drug system, you want to take down the boss."

"I-, I don't even know how i'll do it Giorno. Do I even want to take down the boss...?" Giorno leaned in closer to whisper to you.