Miami

This is fiction. I have no idea what actually happened between Justin and Ariana. Sorry for any errors. I've never done this before. Enjoy.

***********************************

Ariana's pov

"We're here," Jones yelled. I screamed, excited to finally get out of the bus and stretch my legs. With Tyler by my side, I walked out into the Miami sun. I couldn't wait to see my babes. Tonight was going to be a special show; I could already feel it.

Once the whole crew was inside the AmericanAirlines Arena, Fredo took my Starbucks order. I desperately needed caffeine. A long day of meet and greets, soundcheck, and performing was ahead of me.

Fredo came back with my latte and shortly after, Chanti, Dalina, Rio, and Daniel were attacking me with makeup and hair products. My mind was racing. I couldn't wait to spend time with Nonna and Dad. I missed Sean so fucking much. I was nervous as hell to perform Adore with Cashmere Cat at Ultra.

Just when I thought I already had too much to worry about, I looked in the mirror to see Scooter right behind me.

"Hey Ariana. You ready for tonight?"

"You know it, Scoot."

"Listen. I was wondering if you'd want someone to join you on stage tonight. It's okay if you'd rather not. He knows it's your show."

I raised my eyebrow. "Who did you have in my mind?"

"Justin... He's in town and he'd love to sing with you if that's something you're interested in. You know both your fans have been begging for a duet. This is the perfect opportunity to give them something."

"Bieber?" I asked. Oh my god. I haven't seen Justin in forever. Sure we'd text every now and then but it wasn't the same thing. We were actually gonna sing on stage together.

"Who else?" Scooter laughed.

"Tell him I would love to. What song should we sing together?"

"Well, I was thinking he could join you for Love Me Harder and then maybe you two could do a set of a few-"

He was cut off by my obnoxious text tone. I looked down at my phone to see the words "New iMessage from Justin Bieber."

"Speaking of the devil," I chuckled, "Justin just texted me. I'll see what songs he wants to do and then I'll tell you as soon as we figure everything out, alright?"

"Sounds good, Ari. Thanks for doing this. It means more to him than you think."

As Scooter walked away, I looked back down at my phone again. Butterflies filled my stomach while I unlocked it to see Justin's text. I'm not gonna lie. I had always had a thing for him. I definitely went through a Justin Bieber phase but what girl hadn't? I remember trying to play it cool when I met him back in 2010 at the Power of Youth Event. He was so cute and his looks just got better as the years went by. And when he kissed my cheek for our selfie back when I opened up for him at the Believe Tour, I swear I almost died. Besides that kiss, it was so good to see him back then. A lot of his mistakes were made public and it sucked to see him get scrutinized for every little thing when I knew how good of a person he truly was. I smiled, thinking about how good of a place he was in life now. Sometimes when I was with Scooter he'd facetime him, or vice versa, and talk about what he was up to. I was glad Justin was clearly so much happier.

hey so did scooter ask u about tonight?

yeah and i love the idea. i didn't know you were in town! scooter thought you could sing the weeknd's part in love me harder with me and then we could do a couple more songs together. do you have any in mind?