sleep bug ( part 2 )

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes to see that I'm on the Celestial Realm?

I look around the place, confused as to how I got here in the first place, then I noticed I wasn't wearing the clothes I usually wear.

I look down at my self, and saw that I was wearing a beautiful dress, with a similar sash as nezha's, but it is transparent light green color, and the color scheme of the dress is simulator as nezha's armor.

I look around the place where I can see my reflection, spotting of fountain near where I'm at.

I run towards the fountain trying my best not to trip on my dress, once o got to the fountain I look at the water to see what I look like.

(A/n) this is what you look like
Art by me

I gasp in surprise on my appearance, noticing how my hair was done in two a beautiful bun, and my face have beautiful red makeup witch look similar to nezha's one has have

" I look like a princess." I said quietly to my self, not noticing a present beside me.

"That's because you are." the person beside me said nonchalantly.

I gasp, and jump to the opposite side, that's when I realized that the person beside me was none other than nezha himself.

" Calm down its just me. " nezha said with a slightly shocked expression as he put his hands up.

I calm down a bit seeing nezha, then I realized what he said before.

"Wait, what do you mean by because I am?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly to the side in confusion, as I eyed nezha suspiciously.

"What are you talking about? Your my wife, of course you look like a princess." nezha said, as my eyes widen in surprise and myjaw slightly dropped in shock.

"Bit I never remember getting married." I said scrunching my eyebrow together, trying to think if this was even real or not.

"What do you mean you don't remember getting married? Did you hit your head to hard!?" nezha said slowly panicking and getting worried for his wife.

"Um no, at least I don't think soo? "I said giving nezha a confused look.

"Well what did you at least remember?" nezha said, trying to figure out a plan to help gain his wife's memories back.

"All I remember is talking to my sister about something then I go to my room, drew something the the app...." my voice trailed off as I realized what have happened.

my eyes widen as the realisation hit me like t truck.

Before I could say anything, the word around me started swirling in a circle motion.

I stumble on my feet, seeing the world around me started disappearing, as the dress I was wearing started turning back into my original outfit.

I closed my eyes waiting for something to happen, but nothing, I opened my eyes felling nothing on where I was.

I was floating in the darkness, this gave me deja vu, as I remembered the dream I have a few days ago.

Then my head started hurting, I grabbed my forehead trying to share my headaches away.

The headache started to get worse, and my body started changing, but I was to focus on the pain to notice.

After what felt like hours, my headache suddenly stopped, I look down at my self to see that I have claws, and by once human body was not human anymore.

Before I could think of anything, I was jolted awake from my slumber.

"Oh that's just a dream." I said with a tired voice, as I rubbed my eyes tiredly, and yawn, stretching my body with an open mouth.

I slowly walked to my bathroom to get get rid of my sleepy breath.

I walked to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, squeezing the toothpaste on top of the bristle of the brush, I add water on it and started brushing my teeth.

I looked up at my reflection on my bathroom mirror, and my eyes widen in surprise on how I looked like.

The end

(A/n) wonder how Y/n looked like? Maybe the next chapter will review how Y/n look like.

Anyway see y'all in the next chapter.