Part 1

Beginning of their roots,

Setting: Backyard of the house,the beautiful scene seen from there, The soft sound of birds chirping  fills the air.

Aria stood in front of the scene, captivated by the swirling, mesmerising beauty of the hills and plains,  that reminded her of summers spent chasing fireflies in her house (basically old house).  (Aria just shifted to a new flat today with her family, she was scared for the change was was exicted more.)  She closed her eyes for a moment, allowing the memories to wash over her—laughter, warmth, and the smell of blooming flowers.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" a voice interrupted her reverie.

Aria turned to find a tall figure standing beside her, a playful grin spreading across his face. He had dark hair, small eyes with very charming smile. That was Jashper.

Aria: Hey! I am Aria Lark, Just moved to this flat.

Jashper: Hi! Myself Jashper Wilde, I stay just up your flat. In which class do u read?

Aria : I STUDY IN GRADE THREE. (with a confidence and loud kid voice) and what about you?

Jashper : (pinching aria's arm) SAME PINCH I ALSO STUDY IN GRADE THREE.

Aria: Ouch, that hurts! (rolling eye) Anyway FRIENDS?

Jashper : YES!

(they handshaked)

Their parents were also introducing with each other.

At that moment, a loud shout rang out from a kid who was the son of owner of that house where Aria and Jashper were living, Kid was Jashper's bestfriend and he was calling Jasper back to the game. He hesitated, looking back at Aria. "Do you want to play with us? It'll be fun!"

Aria hesitated, glancing between the lanscape of backyard  . , but there was something inviting about the energy he exuded. With a deep breath, she decided to take a leap. "Okay! I'll give it a try!"

Jasper grinned, extending his hand. " Let's go!"

As they ran toward the group, laughter erupted around them. In that moment, Aria felt a good friend bond connection forming, an unspoken bond sparked by shared joy. Little did they know, this was just the beginning of a friendship that would bloom into something much deeper over the years.

As the school year progressed, Aria and Jasper became inseparable, their friendship blossoming like the wildflowers in the backyard where they first met. They walked to school together every day, side by side, their conversations flowing effortlessly between laughter and shared secrets.

One crisp autumn afternoon, they decided to tackle their homework at both of their house turn by turn  after school.

 The air was filled with the sweet scent of cinnamon from the freshly baked cookies that Aria's mother had just pulled from the oven. Aria spread out her math book and notebooks on the table, while Jasper grabbed a cookie, his mouth full as he plopped down beside her.

"Okay, let's conquer this math homework!" Jasper exclaimed, his energy infectious.

Aria giggled, biting into a cookie. "You mean you are going to conquer it. I'm still stuck on multiplication."

"Multiplication are easy! Here, let me show you." Jasper leaned over, pointing to the problems in her textbook. He had a knack for explaining things in a way that made even the most confusing concepts seem simple.

As he worked through the problems, Aria watched him with admiration. His enthusiasm was contagious, and soon she found herself grasping the concepts. "I get it now! Thanks, Jasper!"