Chapter one: Told from Jinger's Point of View

Chapter 1:
Jinger's POV:
"Ok Ken, great! See ya!"
I had to be very quiet if I didn't want the family to hear me. Oh! I guess I should start from the beginning. Everything with Josh and the story happened so fast. The family is very distracted at the moment. After Jill and Jess got married, Jana and I have had double the responsibility at the house, and to be honest, it's been tiring.

We have "bonded over the misery" a little.

We have become much closer friends being the only older girls in the house. Of course there's Joy, but she can get a little clingy and sort of wanna-beish sometimes.

I feel bad saying that, but it's true. Life has just become unenjoyable. We want to get out, and see the world!

But we know-mom and dad will never approve of us going to a big city alone. Mainly because no one would be there to keep the house up, and because to many guys live in the outside world, and you know not everyone shares our pure values.

So now that they're distracted, we figured they wouldn't notice us making plans to leave or talking on the phone with Ken-Kenneth Bates-to help us hatch them. He's been longing for the same sense of adventure we have ever since his siblings' marriages and baby news has left him in the house, newsless, and bored. That's another reason mom and dad would NEVER let us go; we're traveling with a guy. I really really like him, but I think he has feelings for Jana! Oh no! Mom and dad are coming up! Have to hide the diary!