Chapter One

{Kayla's Perspective}

"Have a good day sweetie, try to talk to new people." My mom says to me as I get out of the car. I turn around and wave at her before shutting the door. She drives off as I walk up to the large school. My old school was alot smaller sense this is a big town. My mom and I moved here from Peoria, Illnois. As I walk in the bulding other students follow and walk in infront of me. I look at my schedule I got yesterday at Orientation. My first Class is 'Baker for Math, room 299'. When you enter the school there's an large space for people to eat and to study. I walk through it and go down a hallway to the end, my first class is here. I turn left and go to my locker that's close to it. I put my bookbag away after grabbing two pencils and a notebook. I walk into the medium sized classroom, a woman with blond hair sits in the front of the room, facing five rolls of desks. Two or three other students are already here. I smile at the teacher as I walk past her to go to the back of the classroom. When more people begin to enter the room I get nervous, sense I don't have any friends and know nobody. A loud bell rings telling us that class is to begin.

"Hello Class! Welcome to your first day back, this year I will be your math teacher-" is all I here before spacing off.

Fourty-five minutes later the bell rings telling us that first period is over. I get up out of my desk and follow the rest of the people out. I grab my schedule out of my pocket and read it, my Second Class is 'Urie for reading, room 318'. I go back to my locker and grab a different notebook and put my math folder away. I walk straight down the hall to try to find my reading Class. Once I go to the end of the hallway, I'm not sure where to go. A woman that looks middle aged stands infront of a classroom, I walk up to her. "Hi, can you please tell me where room 318?" I ask her politely.

"Yes I can, you go down this hallway," she begins as she points left, "then your class should be one of the rooms on the left." She finishes.

"Thanks," is all I say before walking down the hallway. I find the room in minutes time. I walk into it and try to find a seat in the back there's two left so I sit in the one furthest away from the teachers desk. Other students talk while we all wait for are teacher, I say quiet. A few minutes later the teacher comes in. He's average height, he has black hair, tattoos, pale skin, and black round glasses. He's very attractive.

I watch Mr. Urie walk to his desk and sit down, he sets some papers down and looks up at the class and smiles. "Hello everyone, welcome to my class!" He says in a happy toned voice. His voice is deep and soothing at the same time. "You may be thinking right now," he begins, "he doesn't look like a teacher, he looks like he's in a band or some shit. Well if you're thinking that, you are wrong. I was in a band called Panic! At the Disco a few years ago, but we broke up."

The rest of the day is very boring and nothing exciting. I'm just excited to go home. I'm happy to see my moms Gray SUV waiting for me in the parking lot. "How was school?" My mom asks.

I get in the car and sit down, " I guess you could say it was alright."

/ Hi guys, I hope you liked the first part, it will get better I promise 😁