PREPARATIONS-🌹

THIRD PERSON

Chalky was about to go to sleep, till suddenly. He got a text from his one and only love, Broomer.

Chalky looked at the clock and noticed that it is 10:45 at night. He wondered to himself, "Why is Broomer texting me this late?"

Without hesitation, Chalky opened his phone and replied back to Broomer.

Conversation:

Chalky couldn't believe it, their anniversary is

TOMMOROW?!

He never knew this would happen so fast, seems like today's year is fast.
But then, Chalky suddenly squealed to himself in excitement and that caused him to.. Y'know? Wolf-out.
When Chalky accidentally wolfed-out, AGAIN he looked at his paws before grumbling to himself quietly, he silently prayed to himself that it won't also happen by tomorrow since it is a special day.

In his wolfie form, he tried to sleep after but he struggled to do so. That he decided to give up on trying to sleep and look at the calender.

He realized that the full moon is tomorrow, making him loose most of his hopes onto not wolfing-out infront of Broomer. But still, he doubted to himself

"I mean... Tomorrow is the full moon, but what about it? It is not like I'd accidentally wolf-out by tomorrow. Hopefully I could keep this to myself... Right?"

END OF PART 1

(A/N:I planned the plot in my sketchbook before writing this, hope this gets some attention :])