SUNRISE

Sunrise when the positivity touches the earth surface and every one feel blessed i fell heart broken !

This is my life I am Shibira Ella de louse' or just simply Ella i am a high school student

My day starts with the conflicts of my parents and ya i suffer a lot because of them their words echos in my head all the day long :: ::After 30 min:I have reached school it doesn't take that long to reach my school but i was not felling good so s...

:
:
:
:
After 30 min
:
I have reached school it doesn't take that long to reach my school but i was not felling good so sat in the park for a while and then here i am at school

I have no friends , okay i have friends but all of them have their own bestfriends and i don't wanna beacame a third wheel!

Hmm! What a boring day
Oh no it's maths class today and i forgot to bring my book oh nooo---

(Bell rings) shis! What should i do now  let me reach the classroom first-!!!

Ooo thank god the teacher is not here yet !
Le me go to my seat and take a deep breath,uugh what a day how will i survive!TODAY!

The teacher is here (mr : hunji kim)
I don't like any of my teacher not him also!

The teacher is here (mr : hunji kim)I don't like any of my teacher not him also!

Ug hmm good morning class!
Sit down everyone except Shibira Ella de louse'!

Uuuughhh no pls no not my full name again i know what will happen next!

Miss Ella d-

Sir i know i am going to the head office!

Ok pls come back in 5 min!

Uuugh yes sir (he is annoying)

Actually i knew what he was going to say Actually i fooled my driver again after that i came to school on my own and he must have told about that to my  grandpa and blablablah!!!

Hahgh i am from  a whealthy family and the only child of them !
But they just care about my presence not me! Except my grandpa○

As i entered in office i saw my grandpa was sitting their with a anger of love in his eyes! He can not walk !(because os a severe accident in the past)
But his servants bought him to the school !