ラブキラー RABUKIRA

Being the most feared independent duo in the city of Yokohama was truly uplifting. Two young women, actually acknowledged and somewhat feared both by the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency. Their scandalous acts were heard all across the city. They pretty much functioned as the Detective Agency, guided by their own motives and the Port Mafia's cruelty. Your life isn't safe if you don't live like their ideals. And their ideals? They have made them pretty obvious by this point. 

"A  48 year old man was brutally slaughtered in an abandoned alleyway, in Yokohama. Based on our most recent informations, he escaped from being under arrest, for taking the life of his young daughter, Yuki Asano. Ichiro Asano's death circumstances are still being investigated by the authorities. For our newest informations, check our website."

"Citizens discovered a dead body next to a trash bin, with a strange and disturbing message written on the wall with the victim's blood. ( "KIRA" (killer) ) No one could find the missing head of the victim. There were no stab wounds, and no signs of physical attack, seems like the head was ripped from the neck by some invisible force. The dead man was identified later, and he held a rather high criminal record, which mostly consisted of sexual assault. Many guess that the culprit was the infamous criminal duo, Lovekiller."

"Welcome to Miu's Blog! In todays episode, I would like to talk about the most recent case of Yokohama's police,  Izumi Hano's death. We all know, that it was the most brutal seemingly self-inflicted death of the year so far. If you haven't seen me yet, hi, I'm Miu, a 18 years-old avarage girl who likes talking about stuff. I want to talk about Hano-san's death, because I knew her, she was my teacher. She was always a bitter, old, woman, as far as I knew her. She taught us Maths. She hated two of my classmates over all, but she picked on one of them the most. The girl was usually humiliated in front of the class, and everyone felt bad for her, because Hano-san's reasoning was always so unfair and odd even. Safe to say, a lot of people didn't like her! But the way she died... It was BRUTAL! 32 stabs in the stomach, a gunshot in her forehead, her wrists slit. It's almost like, it was personal. It's brutal to even.. Imagine. Police says it's self inflicted, but... She never seemed truly unhappy, something is off..."

'Ugh, Miu always puts her nose into where it certainly doesn't belong. She changed not even one bit.'  A girl with brown hair and blond highlights groans, rather loudly.

 She shuts her laptop and gets up from the comfortability of her bed. She gets her phone out of her pocket, and dials a number. It rings, one, two, three times, until the device beeps, indicating that someone on the other end of the line is listening.

'Hey, I kinda wanna mess with something bigger tonight' she says.

'What? You have terrible ideas.' the other voice says, slightly irritated, but not seriously irritated.

'I want to attack... the Port Mafia.'

Silence. On the other end of the line, the voice stays silent.

'Are you out of your mind?! The mafia? Are you insane? We will get our ass whooped, and why would you want to even do that! You are so weird!'

'Because they kill people. Pointlessly. I don't support that.'

'We can't manage to do that! Even with The Youth of the Moon and Harmony! They are way too strong. Even if we could manage, they would call the Agency. I swear! Emi, don't do this!'

'But... What about our motives? And... It's bothering me!'

'Lets meet tonight then... We have to talk about this first.'

'Fine. See you at 10.'

And so it happens, the two youngster meets under the dim moonlight, their figures taken up by the shadows, and the cold hands of the evening. The sea's surface is clouded, the wind's provokations didn't go to waste, the wrathful water attacks the shores of the land. The boats are swinging on the water, and some sounds of splashing water are heard by the observant. The sight of Yokohamas lights is just nostalgic, for everyone who has grown up here. The nearby pylon illuminates the faces of nearby bypassers. An older man lights up a cigarette further away. Sitting just above the surface of the sea, on a wooden deck, one of the girls speaks.