The end

Melissa just moved into a two-story beautiful home in the country. She decided she had so much room that should wanted someone else to be there with her. She looked into adoption and found 7 year old Addy. The adoption agency couldn't tell her why Addy was put up for adoption. But after 3 weeks of Addy being in her home, she might have an idea why she was... 

   I drove up to the brick wall prison for kids up for adoption. I saw the agency lady come down the steps with Addy. She had to be the beautifulest girl I've ever seen. Dark brown hair, peircing brown eyes, and gorgeous chocolate skin. I jumped out of the car and opened the door for her. The agency lady gave me 3 suitcases. Felt like it was filled with rocks. I walked around andd put it in the trunk, when I was sorting them around, I could her the Agency woman talking to Addy... " You better not come back ungrateful demon!" I slammed the trunk and stomped towards her.

"I'm sorry is there a problem?"

"No, no, not at all! Just telling Addy how fun shes going to have at her new home!" 

   She turned away and stomped up the steps. Prissy Twig. got in the car and started on my way home. I constantley kept checking on Addy. She was so quiet and shy. I don't see why anyone would want to put her up for adoption. I turned on the radio to break the silence.

"Stop." Addy said in a low voice.

The car came to a sudden stop. Both of our bodies flung forward. Nothing was wrong! 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I like the silence."

I looked back at her. She had her head hung over low playing with her thumbs. She just wanted to sit in silence? 

"Oh, uhm okay." 

I turned the radio off and realized we were almost home. I started the engine again and pulled down the muddy dirt road. We pulled into the garage and she was looking all around. I got out of the car and she followed. 

"Your room is upstairs on your first left," I said with a smile on my face. 

"Okay Melissa," Addy said as she skipped away.

"You know you can call me mom!" I yelled at her.

   I guess she didn't hear me because, I could hear her running upstairs. I was so happy I wouldn't be the only one in the house anymore. I grabbed her things from the trunk and headed towards the stairs. I heard banging and got frightened. I ran up the stairs and tried to open Addys door.  It was locked.

"Addy! Addy! Open the door! Addy!" I screamed frantically.

I got tired and stopped to catch my breath. I bent over holding my knee's and breathed deeply. I looked up and saw the door slowly opening.. Addy stood there and giggled

"Addy hunny that wasn't very funny." I said as I tried to hold in my anger.

She shrugged her shoulders and galloped and jumped into her bed. I followed and laid her things at the end of her bed.

"Alright, you're all set so I'm going down stairs."

"Good." Addy said as she turned away from me.

Whats her problem? I walked out of her room and thought she was following me, I smiled at her and BAM! She slammed the door right in my face. I sat in the floor trying to calm myself down.  Heheheee came from Addys room.