Now In Color

Life as a magic woman in Westview with her android husband wasn't easy. Especially since They had to hide every bit of unatrual. Including her nine month to early pregnancy. It all will work Well If Geraldine can just Stop everything She's doing and Get out of her house!

Wanda was holding the fruit nowl infront of her pregnant belly. Honestly, Geraldine is making it hard to hide a pregnancy.

''Do y'all still keep those in your spare room?'' Geraldine Asked.

The spare room? The spare room which has been turned into a nursery? If Geraldine goes in there, Wanda will have a lot of complicated issues to solve.

And as She is stalling, Geraldine goes inside the nursery. ''Wait!'' Wanda Said.

Letting go of the fruit bowl, She followed Geraldine and held the flower vase infront of her. This is bad. The stork couldn't look more real, trying to be fake.

''Is that What I think it is?'' Geraldine Asked. Shit. ''Oh, a stork, I cam explain.'' Wanda Said. ''No! The crib.'' Geraldine.

Dropping thr vass to the floor, Wanda gasped. The baby will out. It wants out now, right now.

''It's coming. The baby's coming.'' Wanda Said as she breathed heavily. ''You're pregnant?'' Geraldine Asked.

Wanda held her hands on her belly. ''This baby wants out now.'' She Said. ''Well of course it does.'' Geraldine Said.

She helped Wanda out of the nursery and inside the loving room.

''Let's Get you comfortable.'' Geraldine Said and moved the pillows on the couch, But Wanda could not walk anymore. ''I think I'm gonna lay down here. Vision ran to Get the doctor, he'll be back soon.'' Wanda Said as she fell to the floor.

Geraldine out a pillow under her. ''No, no, There's not enough time for that. Relax, Relax.'' Geraldine Said.

Wanda groaned in pain and the furnituries around her... Well, They went mad. Luckily, Geraldine was too busy with getting supplies.

She ran out of the kitchen just when the lamp fell on the table. ''I may be late to the party. But I imagine there id a logical explantiok for this.'' Geraldine Said.

''It's all perfectly natural!'' Wanda Said and let out a scream. Why does creating life have to hurt?

''Hey, You're doing great. Look at me, look at me.'' Geraldine Said and did the breathing excercise. Wanda joined in.

''I can't do it.'' Wanda Said. ''Yes you can.'' Geraldine told her. Wanda shaked her head. The pain was too much for her. ''I can't. I can't.'' Wanda Said. ''You can do this. You can do this.'' Geraldine Said.

She looked under Wanda's dress. ''It's time to start pushing. You ready?'' Geraldine asked. Wanda shaked her head. She wasn't ready. She couldn't do this. Not now!

''You're ready. You're ready.'' Geraldine told her. ''Push. Push, Wanda. Push!''

Wanda pushed and screamed in pain. ''Push! That a girl.'' Geraldine Said as Wanda kept screaming at her. That until a feeling, a very comforting one. She could hear baby cry. She did it. The baby, her baby, Vision's baby was here.

Geraldine wrapped the baby in a blanket and held the baby. It Cried, But it was still so beautifoul. ''It's a girl.'' Geraldine Said.

Geraldine gave the baby to Wanda, and she stopped crying as soon she was in her mother's arms. ''Hi. Hi.'' Wanda Said as she held her baby girl. ''Oh, She's perfect.'' Wanda Said.

Vision came in the door with the doctor on his back. His eyes stuck on Wanda and the baby. ''Oh, no. I missed it.'' Vision Said, his voice hinting sadness over missing his child's birth, But also happiness over the fact his child was here.