four

Chloe is back at her house because school was off for teachers meeting and she was taking a nap.

Chloe-
We burst into my room kissing.
She kicks the door closed before picking me up. I feel she's hard which makes me smirk,
"Someone's hard for me." I tease.
She puts me down on the edge of the bed before kissing me again. I unbuckle her belt. She stops me.
"Are you sure?" She asks.
"Yea" I throw her belt somewhere in the room.
I unzip her pants while kissing her. I stand up and push her onto the bed. making her sit on the edge as I get on my knees.
"now you sit down and relax" i smirk

"CHLOE!" Chad yells.
"ugh Chad you woke me up from heaven!" I whine.
"too bad you're girlfriends here"
"I'm not her girlfriend!" I hear red say laughing.
she enters as I sit up.
"I'm surprised my father let you in" I yawn.
"he's at school remember?"
"oh yeah!" I rub my eyes.
she laughs.
"can you get me some coffee, I cant start my day without coffee?" I ask.
"why me?"
"i don't know! BUT PLEASE!"
"fine"
she leaves and comes back with a mug.
I take a sip before my eyes went wide.
she makes the coffee so damn good!
"mmmmm" I hum as I basically chug everything. she laughs before laying down next to me.
she watches me chug everything.
I finish before letting out a dramatic ah~
I turn back to her.
"more!" I hand her my mug.
"Nope"
she puts it down on my dresser.
"you big meanie" I whine.
"oh I'm the meanie now"
"mhm!" I hit her with a pillow. she runs her hand through her hair to fix it which honestly looked so damn hot.
she hits me back with a pillow.
"OW!" I shout as I hit her back. it turns into a pillow fight. I straddle her lap as I hit her with a pillow one more time before giggling. her hands rest on my thighs holding me down which makes me turn into her name.
"you okay princess?" she grins. I lean down inches away from her lips.
"mhm perfectly fine" I smirk before kissing her.
what the hell was I doing?! I pull away after realizing what i just did. her eyes were wide and lips a bit smudged.
she looks back at me before kissing me again.
my hands rest on her chest as hers pushes my body against hers.
she flips us over before kissing my neck, was this true or just a dream.
"hey chloe!" i hear my dad yell before red stops.
she lays down next me, she grabs the cover before covering herself and watching her phone, i knew exactly what that meant which made me smirk, i watch my phone until my dad enters.
"what the heck is red doing here?" he asks with anger, before i could say anything he speaks up again.
"anyways, do you know where i put my case of work files?" he asks.
"no, maybe in the kitchen, from breakfast with mom" i say.
he nods and leaves.
red looks up at me before laughing.
"what is so funny?" i giggle.
"youre dad has some serious mood swings" she leans against me as she calms down.
"first he's angry about me being here then he turns around acting like nothing happened." she says looking back up at me.
i lean down and kiss her again. she grabs a pillow next to her before putting it on her crotch which makes me grin hella crazy.
i straddle her as i lean down.
"is someone hard for me?" i grin.
"maybe..." she grins back, I start moving myself down until I unzip her pants.
then I hear someone yell my name.

"CHLOE wake the hell up!" chad shouts shaking me.
why the hell was i dreaming about having sex with red! or about to have sex with red! either way WHY!
i sit up before rubbing my eyes.
"i thought you were in college?" i yawn.
"i just got here, now come help mom with breakfast"

~~~~~
this is 690 words short! sorry.
opinions
have a great day or night