Chapter 19

Author Pov

Aansh was taking Sona to the room. She looked at his walking figure in front of her, she glanced at their hands which were locked firmly. He seemed a bit angry and annoyed. Sona gulped while gathering her courage and called him out.

Sona: Aansh..

Aansh could sense the nervousness from her trembling voice. He stopped in his track and looked behind to find her a bit scared. His gaze softened while coming close to her. He cupped her face in his palm and mumered.

Aansh: sorry..I scared you.

While saying he gently pressed a kiss on her forehead. Sona closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin. Aansh backed off and looked at her. Sona shook her head and embraced him in a warm hug. Aansh smiled and hugged her back.

Sona: it's fine. Aansh. Everything is fine.

Sona mumered while Aansh nodded his head still in her embrace. Sona smiled and broke the hug. She looked at him only to find him already staring at her. She held his hand and went towards their room.

***
At Evening

Sona was reading a book while sitting on the bed. Aansh was in his study room. Sona sighed and looked at the clock at the same time Aansh came out of the room after attending a meeting. Aansh glanced at sona and said.

Aansh: come let's have dinner.

Sona nodded with a graceful smile and went out of the room. Aansh chuckled and went inside the washroom.

Sona came downstairs and looked around. His badi maa and mom were sitting on the sofa while discussing something. They felt the presence of someone and looked in the direction.

Nandini smiled at her while Lata just gave a fierce glare to her. Sona smiled at them and went to the kitchen.

After a while Sona came with some of the maids and placed all the dishes on the table. She called everyone for dinner, all of them gathered at the dining table for dinner. She served everyone one and was about to sit next to Aansh when the voice intrupped on her.

Lata: you should eat after everyone. Didn't anyone tell you about it?

Lata stated, her voice carried a bit of anger and frustration. Sona lowered her head and nodded. Before she could stand up Aansh held her hand and looked at his badi maa.

Aansh: who made this fucking rule?

Lata: it is the rule of our family.

Aansh: I don't care...she will have her dinner with us.

Aansh stated in a loud voice. Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

Lata: Aansh...how dare you talk to me like this just because of this girl.

Aansh: badi maa don't test my patience. And remember she is not an ordinary girl. She is my wife.

Lata: but-

Before Lata could complete her statement Nandini intrupped on her and said.

Nandini: didi please. At least let us have our dinner in peace.

Nandini said in a requesting tone. Lata glared at Aansh and Sona and continued to have her dinner.

Sona looked at Aansh. He smiled a bit assuring her. He served her dinner. Sona smiled at him and ate her food. Everyone smiled at both of them except some.

All of them completed the dinner and went to their respective rooms. Sona helped the maids with the dishes after a lot of requests.

She walked out of the kitchen while wiping her hands. Nandini came to her.