Part 6

You could see your aunt sitting on a bench under the tree and busy with her journaling. Before approaching near her, you took out your phone, the two new numbers greeting you on the screen. Whom to text?

Deciding with the best option, you clicked on the first number.

You: reached. Aunt is with me.

As you were about to step forward. Your phone vibrated and you were surprised that he replied so quickly.

Sunoo: good 😊 enjoy the rest of the day and don't forget that we'll talk tonight.

You: I'll. Go back home safely...I mean hotel. And I'll wait for you at night. Bye.

Sunoo: Bye bye.

There was a wide smile on your face and with your bouncy steps, giggling on the way, you stood in front of your aunt.

She looked up at you, smiling she patted at the place beside her. You quickly followed her gesture and smiled back.

"So, what took you so long?"

You glanced at her and then down at her diary, which she closed and put it inside her vanity bag. Giving you her full attention and making you more nervous, you fidgeted with the strap of your sling bag.

"I got lost in my way. And then I was looking around in a high end store where I bumped into someone and then he-"

"He?" She raised her brows, amused.

"Yes, it's a boy but not how you think. He just wanted to buy some jackets and he wanted a girl's review." You stated.

She smirked, "and then?"

"Then I helped him choosing two jackets but his friend was so nice, he was such a cute boy. We became friends instantly. Even we exchanged numbers as well." She noticed the excitement and smile when you were telling about them and she was quite impressed that you managed to act on your own in this new city.

She patted your cheek, "my baby is so grown up. So, tell me where do you want to go now before we go back to the hotel."

You thought of all the places you could which should be in your way towards the hotel and where you wouldn't have to spend a lot of time. Then the jewelry store came across your mind. You wanted to look at the collections once, they might be too expensive but the glimpse you caught earlier was still intriguing to not look at them again.

"There's one jewelry store within almost 500 meters from here. Can we go there?"

She chuckled, standing up and brushing her pants, checking if anything improper looks on her. "How do you know the exact distance?"

"I just predicted earlier when we got off the bus.  The distance felt like not more than that." You said, walking beside her and admiring the beauty of the sky, peeking through the trees.

"Then let's go."

She grabbed your hand and both of you walked towards your destination.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Sunghoon went out of the penthouse, without knowing where exactly he was off to. A casual white shirt and a black pants was his all over look, didn't even care to set his hairs properly.

He drove the car across the city, not stopping anywhere except the signals. Even sometimes, he round the same streets two or three times but still he was not sure why he went out. He wanted to clear his mind off of something.

Next week it's their fashion week, all the magazines, news channels and social medias will be flooded with stories about them. He hated this so much. Even if he is always confident about his looks but he doesn't like to be a puppet for someone's benefits.