INTRODUCTION

Tae-hyung

Tae-hyung is a captivating blend of charm and mystery. Standing at around 6 feet tall, he has an athletic build that reflects his active lifestyle. His sharp jawline and high cheekbones frame a pair of expressive, almond-shaped eyes that often shimmer with warmth, yet conceal a depth of emotions that hint at darker secrets. His jet-black hair, usually tousled in a casual yet stylish manner, adds to his boyish allure. Tae-hyung's demeanor is charismatic and confident, often making him the center of attention in any room. However, beneath his charming exterior lies a complicated man grappling with the shadows of his past, leaving Y/N questioning whether she truly knows him.

Y/N

Y/N is a determined and resilient woman in her late twenties, standing at about 5'6" with an athletic yet feminine build. Her long, chestnut-brown hair cascades down her shoulders, often styled in loose waves that frame her heart-shaped face. Her expressive eyes, a captivating shade of hazel, reflect her curiosity and tenacity, allowing her to perceive the world with both empathy and skepticism. Y/N is fiercely independent and career-driven, with a passion for journalism that fuels her desire to uncover the truth. Although she exudes confidence, a lingering vulnerability often surfaces, especially when faced with the possibility of betrayal. As the narrative unfolds, Y/N's determination to seek the truth and protect those she loves drives her actions, making her both relatable and compelling.