Chapter 4 

Last Time In The Creepypasta Story~
It was horrible! I just killed someone! This is going to give me nightmares! The worst part is Slenderman want me to kill someone and call me, 'My Proxy'.

It was horrible to hear this but, the last thing, I heard was Splendorman's voice calling me as everything turned to darkness.
Onto The Story!

Charlotte's POV:

.
.
.
"You Are Mine..."

"...N-No..."

"You Are Mine!"

"No...Please..."

"You... Are... MINE!"

"NO!" I scream in fear as I was sweating a lot too. "It was a nightmare... that's good, then" I said to myself as I realised, I was in a different room.

"Wait... this is not Splendorman's room! Where am I?!" I asked myself as I looked around the room until I hear someone. "Your finally awake. That's good" I quickly turned to the person. It's was Eyeless Jack. One of the Creepypasta and, he's a cannibal too.

 One of the Creepypasta and, he's a cannibal too

"Your... Eyeless Jack..." I said in fear as I was really scared of him. "Yeah. And?" He asked as he stared at me.

"Are you going to take my kidneys..?" I asked him as he sigh and he answered. "No. I did not take one of your kidneys because Slenderman told me not too. Even, you're one of us" Eyeless Jack said as tears started to form in my eyes, while I remembered what I did.

"I... I killed her... I didn't mean too... she had a family... I'm a monster..." I said as I begin to cry in sadness, while Eyeless Jack was shocked to see me crying. He then sigh and came up to me and, set down next to me too.

"Hey... it's not your fault and, you're not a monster" Eyeless Jack said as I turned to him, while he was not looking at me. "We all have dark side even, demons within us too. We can't control, what we're doing" Eyeless Jack said as he turned to me.

"Even, we have enemies who made our life horrible. That's when our dark side tells us to get revenge what they did to us" Eyeless Jack said as I was raising my eyebrows at him, while I still confuse what he's trying to say. "I'm trying to say is... you're not alone. We're just like you" Eyeless Jack said as I was shocked, what he said.

"Thank you... Jack. But! Where's Splendy? Is he alright??" I asked him as I was worried for him. "Oh... him. He was so worried of you & he found you covered in blood too. Splendorman was pissed off, while Slenderman was trying to calm him down" Eyeless Jack said as I was horrified of this.