Chapter One

~Ally's P.O.V~

It's 3:54 am, my friends Tiana, Katie, Marceline, Callie, and Nelly are staying over. We rarely sleep, but this time we all started drifting into a deep sleep.

-Three hour later-

Everyone fell asleep, right now I'm the only one awake, so I peek outside, I saw a crowd in my front yard. They didn't look like people, some had chunks of flesh missing, body parts, or they looked untouched. I shut the curtain slowly making sure to be quiet.

I know what they are, walkers, like in the walking dead. I know how to take care of them, but right now I have to make sure my friends aren't one of them. I gently shook each one of them, all waking up fine, all of us are normal, well as normal as you can get.

We slowly peeked out the window one person at a time. Some walkers walked around in circles, crawled, some even did nothing. We started to get hungry, but we were too frightened to leave the room. I figured my parents and my sister were probably one of them too, so they were probably still in the house.

My house won't hold off all of those walkers so I decided we should wait them out.

-Four days later-

They finally left including my parents and sister. The others were starved. I just happened to own a couple guns, a crossbow,a bow, and two katanas. Tiana took a revolver, Katie took the crossbow, Marceline took a shotgun, Callie took a ruger LCP, Nelly took the bow, and I took the katanas.

Just as we were about to open the door and go to the kitchen someone opened it and pointed a gun in our faces, ready to shoot. It was a man, and behind him were three people, people that I didn't really recognize right away but finally I realized who they were.

Kade slowly lowered his gun and held out his hand. Nobody took it, we stood in a group I was at the front and the other formed three lines behind me.

He looked at us as if he was thinking of something to say, but as he did a walker walked behind the group out of my parents room. Brooke took one shot and the walker fell to the ground motionless. I turned and started packing some bags, I have a plan and it will be easier with a larger group. Maggie came up behind me and asked what I was doing.

All I did was turn and look at the girls and they started packing as well.

"We are going to prison for a little while." I said.