Chapter Four

~Tiana's P.O.V~

We reached the prison, the walls were surrounded by walkers, people shooting arrow at them from watch tower. We walked to the gate and it slid open. A young girl came over and hugged Evan, he didn't hug her back.

"Everyone this is Kelly, my sister, " Evan announced. "Kelly I'm going back out there is another girl out there and I'm going to go to tow and help her."

"She went back to town, is she armed!" Kelly yelled.

"She is armed and she doesn't really need a weapon she is strong, trust me I know," Evan said.

"You were beat by her weren't you," Kelly said giggling.

Evan said nothing he just looked down. Then he turned and ran toward the door, it opened and he ran out.

"Follow me you guys should pick your rooms," Kelly said with a smile. "Then I'll show you around and introduce you to the others."

We all picked our rooms, all of us got separated rooms and I have Ally's bag in my room so when she comes back she can pick a room. Kelly showed us where the bathroom was a girls room and a guys room. There was a barbershop too, it looked untouched. The only place that wasn't cleared of walkers was the gym.

"We should go in and clear it now, when Evan and Ally get back they will be too tired to go into another crowd of walkers," reasoned Kade.

We gathered the whole group and went in, as soon as we opened the door we open fired, the walkers just kept dropping to the ground. Finally the room was "clear" of walkers all we have to do is drag them out and burn them.

-Three hour later-

We finished dragging the dead out and we finished mopping the floor. Evan and Ally still aren't back, it's only 4:15 though. The sun won't set for a while. I hope no more walkers attack them.

"Everyone to the front gates," yelled Kelly.

We ran down the hall to the front gates. People were lined up by the fence with three foot poles stabbing walkers. We grabbed extra poles and helped the others the walkers just kept coming. After maybe an hour they stopped coming and everyone rested.