NT8001 Kids Steel Ride-On Racer Classic

A timeless and durable toy vehicle designed to resemble a vintage racing car for children. Ride on steel racer push car offers a combination of durability, classic design and engaging play, providing children with a fun and nostalgic experience while promoting their physical development and coordination skills.

Features of NT8001 Kids Steel Ride-On Racer Classic

Constructed from a single piece of metal which provides a seamless and streamlined design, and enhances its durability and gives it a sleek and stylish appearance.

A working steering column which allows children to control the direction of the vehicle as they play.

The seat of the ride on vintage metal racer is adjustable both backward and forward, allowing it to accommodate children of different sizes, which ensures a comfortable and secure fit as kids grow.

The classic metal pedal car is coated with a high-quality, lead-free powder coat finish, which not only adds a polished look but also ensures the safety of children during play.

Specs of NT8001 Kids Steel Metal Ride On Car

Item No. NT8001

Description Kids Steel Ride-On Racer Classic

Dimensions 81cm long x 40cm width (wheel to wheel) x 32cm height to steering wheel, seat height 26cm

Weight 4.5 KGS

Material Steel, Plastic accessories

Carrying Weight 50 KGS

Age 1.5 y+

As a pedal car factory, we will do our best to meet all the needs of customers.