Chapter ~*One*~

I was dead once.I was alive once.Now I'm a monster hunter...

It has never been an easy life for her. Always very high or very low until he came along.Who is he might you ask. He was her boyfriend, Micheal Matts until he murdered her.He was sent to the electric chair after 40 years. This isn't like any normal tale.It's more adventurous and dangerous for the human mind to see or acknowledge. This is the story of a 21 year old girl who was dead but is alive. Her  name is Amethyst Jaune and this is her story...

I was studying on the night of October 28, 2012, when I got a text from, Micheal.

Can I come over? I miss u! <3

I sighed and rolled my eyes replying.

Of course. :)

I smiled slightly glad I was going to have him over. I did feel an odd chill in the air but I neglected it. I heard a knock at my door.I got up and answered it. 

"Hey, Mike. Come on in!" I stepped to the side to let him in.

"I missed you too much, Ams." He walked over and hugged me tight.

"I could tell. You can't stay too late or you won't wake up in time for class." I smiled. He chuckled and started shifting his eyes. "Mike, what's wrong?" I was starting to be apprehensive. Why was he being so shifty. This wasn't normal.

"Nothing darling.Nothing," he replied a little shaky. He pulled a knife from behind his back.

"NO! MIKE! NO!" I started screaming.He advanced closer each scream until he was right in front of me. He brought the knife right into my stomach causing me to collapse. I started coughing up blood.

"Why Mike?" I spoke my last words sadly and slipped into darkness. So this is what it was like to die. It was just a tunnel of darkness. I looked back and saw the scene of me getting stabbed. I was all bloody and mangled. I watched as Micheal started cutting off my limbs one by one. It was such a gory sight. He had blood all over his hands. He stopped hacking at my body and started running. I heard a cough behind me. I turned around slowly. It was girl that looked to be about my age. She had red hair and blue-green eyes. 

"Hello.You must be, Amethyst. I'm Opal Greenn." She had a bit of a Scottish accent that also sounded British.

"Y-yes. I'm Amethyst Jaune.Nice to meet you." I was still in shock by the way I was murdered.

"Nice out fit,"she chuckled. I looked down at my Black tank top and gray skinny jeans.

"Thanks." I smiled. I could tell we could be great friends.

She looked down at her watch. "Damn.We need to go or we'll be late." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me along.We were going inhumanly fast. We whipped around the corner fast and ran into this boy who was also our age.

"Sorry, Felix. In a hurry," she apologized. The guy named Felix chuckled.

"Aren't you always.Care to introduce?" He smiled a radiant smile.

"This is Amethyst Jaune. Amethyst this is Felix Garth." Felix had brown hair and dark colored eyes.

"Nice to meet you Amethyst. May I call you Amy?" He asked. His voice sounded a bit British.

"Sure.I don't care," I replied smiling. He smiled.

"I shall let you two on your way," he spoke happily letting us go by. I looked over at Opal. She was blushing.

"Got a crush,Opal." I spoke when were out of earshot,smirking.

"Do not." She slapped my arm still blushing.

"Mhmm.Like I'll believe you." I smiled. I felt like a made a new friend.

"Here we are." She pointed to a huge oak door.I looked at it and sighed.

"I guess this is goodbye." She put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's not a goodbye.It's a hello." She smiled. I smiled back, a bit forced. I took a deep sigh and pushed open the door.