𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

"Do you think he likes me?" Tara asked while we were getting our nails done. Me, her and Jake and Johnnie were going to be going on a cruise for filming but also just to enjoy and we were STOKED. Jake had bought our tickets and everything so it was basically a free trip which me and Tara desperatly needed. Alas instead of relaxing and enjoying a pamper sess in peace and silence we were yapping, though, I would be concerned if we weren't it was like all we did.

"Girl obviously he's like practically telling you he likes you over and over it's REALLY fucking obvious" I said with a grin. She looked at me and rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"I don't know I don't know if I want to date anyone right now"

"I respect that but he's a sweet guy T"

"I KNOWW I really wish he wasn't" I laughed again. Love, what a fucking amazing but complicated concept that is. I mean how do you even know you love someone.

"Anywho onto over things you know what your gonna bring on the cruise?" Tara asked taking a sip of redbull through a straw.

"Uhhm I think I'll need to get a couple things but I'm pretty much good. I think the biggest thing I need is a suitcase"

"Oh you could borrow one of mine I have quite a few?"

"Shit yeah that would be great

"Ofcourse take any you like when we get back to mine"

My nail technician finished her work and I looked at my nails. They were beautiful, simple french tips with little gold stars and tiny beads but it looked exactly how I imagined. Tara was also done soon after me, she had leapord french tip nails which were slightly longer then mine. We paid and left.

"Where you wanna go next?" She said as we got into her car.

"I don't know I don't mind" I replied taking out my phone.

"I'm kinda hungry I might get an icecream from that place down the street you want some I'll pay?" I shook my head and she got out again and gave me a little wave before walking down the street. I went on Instagram and saw that Matt had posted onto his private story. I clicked onto it and grimaced.

It was a photo of him kissing Isabella under a tree in the park

But then it hit me

It was a photo of him kissing Isabella under a tree in the park?!

I went onto the comments and saw that it was full of friends and family congratulating him and people expressing there shock. He was really going for it I guess. I flicked to the next photo or photos which were all him and Isabella. I do have to admit they are a cute couple like they just complimented eachother. I went onto her Instagram and saw that she had posted various photos of herself and some really professionally taken photos which I assume is her photography. She had talent truly.

"Hey I'm back whatcha lookin at?" Tara asked as she climbed into the car and took a spoon of icecream.

"Nothing" I said dropping my phone in my lap and looking out the window watching people walking up and down the streets. Tara's eyes were burning into the side of my head and I eventually turned to face her.

"What?"

"Somethings up just tell me I told you all about blondie" She said jokingly.

"Fine uhhm you can't tell anyone okay," she nodded gave me a look to continue what I was saying "Well uhhm I okay where do I even start, god uhhm me and Matt we went out in highschool"

"Yeah I know I think you told me or maybe Nick did"

"Oh okay well anywho uhhm Matt has a new girlfriend"

"WHAT!" Tara yelled her eyes almost popping out of her skull. I nodded and she looked away and sunk into her chair processing everything then turning back to me.

"You like Matt don't you" She said with full confidence. I felt the air being sucked out of my body and I coughed and shook my head. She looked at me with a knowing smile and I flipped her off.

"No absolutly not just I don't know"

"Lys the sooner you come to terms with how you feel the easier this'll be"

"Okay maybe but like I don't want to date him" She laughed and ate a spoonfull of icecream. As soon as she set it down I grabbed the spoon and took a scoop.

"Hey I thought you weren't hungry"

"That was a lie" I laughed putting the spoon back. She rolled her eyes and thought tentatively while mixing the icecream in the cup.

"Wait let me see this girl" Tara spoke more to herself as she pulled out her phone and went onto Matt's private story. Her jaw dropped as she looked through the photos then put down her phone and whistled.

"Damn I mean I'm happy for him-" I looked at her and she shut her mouth.

"Okay uhhm well why don't you want to date him?"

"I don't know just... There's bigger things to think about then love like Youtube and my family and friends etc and I.. yeah I guess thats it" Tara laughed

"What's funny?"

"Aly yeah youtube and your family and friends are important but so is yourself. Love can seem pretty stupid and cliche but it's also such a good feeling, knowing someone truly cares for you. I mean there's not much to do here since Matt's found someone else but theres others. Have fun, enjoy life, let loose. Actually you know what you need? A date." A date? Absolutly not I'm too busy and I can't be bothered.

But you can be bothered when it comes to Matt

Okay maybe I do need to let loose

I exhaled slowly and twisted a strand of hair around my finger. Tara was right about literally everything. I thought about some guys I knew, is there anyone that sparks my intrest? I hadn't thought about guys for so long it all felt foreign but I need to get loose and have fun like Tara said.

One guy came to mind, quite a few times if I'm being honest