Here's all my book ideas for right now

The Blood of Titans

Genre: Fantasy, Power, Gods vs. Gods, Betrayal

Description: In a world where powerful titans once ruled, the gods are divided. Some seek to revive the ancient titans to restore balance, while others believe their power is too dangerous. A warrior with titan blood and a goddess who defies the divine order are caught in a conflict that could determine the fate of all. As betrayals unfold and alliances shift, they must decide whether to wield or destroy the power that lies within them.

Main Characters:

Caden Stonefist: A warrior born with the blood of titans, who has always been feared and ostracized. He is determined to prove he can use his strength to protect rather than destroy.

Seraphina Stormbringer: A rebellious goddess who rejects the divine hierarchy, seeking freedom and truth even if it leads her into conflict with her own kin.

Release Date: Unknown

Book Format: Half the book; 6 volumes, 60 chapters: 

Heart of the Void: The Godslayer's Quest

Genre: Dark Fantasy, Revenge, Romance

Description: When the mortal warrior Elysia's village is destroyed by a wrathful god, she makes a fateful pact with a mysterious entity from the void. Granted the power to slay gods, she begins a relentless hunt across the realms. But when she encounters a god who challenges her understanding of vengeance, she must decide whether to continue on her path of destruction or to seek a new purpose.

Main Characters:

Elysia Ravenshadow: A mortal woman with an unbreakable will, who wields forbidden power to exact revenge on the gods. Haunted by the choices she's made, she grapples with her thirst for vengeance and the cost of her own humanity.

Orion, God of Twilight: A god torn between his duty to his realm and his growing empathy for Elysia. Captivated by her fierce spirit, he questions the true nature of divinity and whether mortals deserve their freedom from the gods' tyranny.

Release Date: Unknown

Book Format: Just a few chapters; 4 volumes, 40 chapters: 

Throne of Ash and Shadows

Genre: Epic Fantasy, Power, Political Intrigue, Betrayal

Description: In a kingdom where gods once ruled, an ancient prophecy speaks of a mortal who will rise to claim the throne and bring an end to divine rule. When a gifted alchemist and a secretive assassin uncover the prophecy, they find themselves entangled in a web of politics, ancient magic, and bloodshed. As they navigate dangerous alliances, they must each confront their own loyalty, ambition, and hidden desires.

Main Characters:

Alaric Emberbane: A talented alchemist and scholar who uncovers the lost secrets of the gods. Driven by ambition, he seeks to become the chosen one who will fulfill the prophecy, though he questions the price of power.

Selene Blackthorn: A skilled assassin working in the shadows, hired to eliminate those who threaten the divine order. She allies with Alaric but has her own reasons for pursuing the prophecy.